• The KillerFrogs

Another week, another victim. ESPN Outside the Lines: Baylor didn't investigate sex assault claim a

Ron Swanson

Big Frog II said:
He failed to mention how many rapes his players committed.#TruthDontLie
It's not so much the amount of rapes that were committed by players he recruited, it's the amount of rapes that Briles and other university employees covered up in order to keep the players on the team so that they could win more football games.

ifrog

I work with someone who is a graduate of Baylor and they claim to know Briles and he is " the most loving, honest, caring , God fearing man on the planet." Seriously. I think he is the new Koresh. He has normal people that actually believe this and worship him

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
ifrog said:
I work with someone who is a graduate of Baylor and they claim to know Briles and he is the most loving, honest, caring , God fearing man on the planet. Seriously. I think he is the new Koresh. He has normal people that actually believe this and worship him
People thought the same thing about Ted Bundy.

Edit: you added Koresh, same idea.

ftwfrog

ifrog said:
I work with someone who is a graduate of Baylor and they claim to know Briles and he is " the most loving, honest, caring , God fearing man on the planet." Seriously. I think he is the new Koresh. He has normal people that actually believe this and worship him
That's just darning amazing. I wouldn't say that about GP, CDC, Schloss, my dad, my brother, or any of my cousins and I really, really like those people and think very highly of them. "'Most caring, God fearing man on the planet" !!?? Unreal. Just unreal.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
ftwfrog said:
That's just darning amazing. I wouldn't say that about GP, CDC, Schloss, my dad, my brother, or any of my cousins and I really, really like those people and think very highly of them. "'Most caring, God fearing man on the planet" !!?? Unreal. Just unreal.
They gush about things just like Kent Star does in his letters to Baylol Nation.

So darning weird.

Frogcrates

ifrog said:
tumblr_m28edebihf1ql4a37o1_500.gif

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Purp said:
What the darn? Article won't open, but how do they decide which ones to release and which ones to keep sealed?

The ones involving football players will be suppressed.  You were expecting anything different from a Baylor AG?