• The KillerFrogs

Another week, another victim. ESPN Outside the Lines: Baylor didn't investigate sex assault claim a

ftwfrog

hDcF5fx.jpg

jake102

In general I'm completely against starting new threads that cover the same topic, but it would be greatly appreciated if the first person who sees the PH report post a new thread.

That being said, this is a PR piece in favor of Baylor (ie Briles). The scope of work was to exonerate Briles... expect nothing less. 

Mean Purple

Jake102 said:
In general I'm completely against starting new threads that cover the same topic, but it would be greatly appreciated if the first person who sees the PH report post a new thread.

That being said, this is a PR piece in favor of Baylor (ie Briles). The scope of work was to exonerate Briles... expect nothing less. 
I would guess the same thing. The firm was probably instructed to produce a report that shows how baylor can make changes...and goes out of its way to prop up Briles. 

Keep in mind, some of the victims were not interviewed by PH. So it's just spin. Much like PH did with another college.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It is more than a little amusing to see Rape U. putting all their faith in the Usual Media Cover-Up Procedure, forgetting that we live in a modern, digital age, when information may be passed around quickly, anonymously and, ahem, maliciously...

Rape U. has made a lot of enemies, and all that enmity will come crashing down on them.

"How will this end?"

"In fire..."