1. The KillerFrogs

...And now DELTON is gone, too

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Frogo, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Perfectly sound reason to quit. Who is the team wet nurse? Has a safe space been designated?

2. Good luck in life, bye.

3. What a total shinola show.

4. Guess Delton wasn't quite the "team guy" he was reported to be?

MN Frog, dawg, ticketfrog123 and 19 others like this.
  5. Wow.

Just... wow.

Bonner4Prez likes this.
  6. In hindsight (one of my favorite sights) Gary did indicate from the beginning that he knew the transfer portal was going to be a major [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] show. . . I guess he knew then how the Delton thing would play out for us.

frog9999 likes this.
  7. dykes seems to have a good understanding of the potential of vetting transfer prospects as opposed to whatever motivated gary with delton

8. And he was a "Captain" - really lived up to that honor...what a waste of time for everyone involved on both sides.

Did he only play in 4 games so he can redshirt or something? He is a grad transfer I thought so surely his football days are over one way or another, so why quit?

9. Looks like Rogers may have jumped the gun, huh? If he's healthy he may have been playing Saturday.

10. I'm taking my ball and going home.

Whatever.

Good luck in life. The real world is going to eat him alive.

11. good question on the number of games delton played this year

12. Beat it Delton. Terrible terrible terrible decision to ever bring him in. This is what happens when you trust people instead of stats

13. I would rather see Jonathan Song play QB in a pinch.

Is he going to Norman for a Heisman trophy?!

frog9999 and Prince of Purpoole like this.
  14. It would be interesting to see some data-driven evaluations of how programs have fared with transfers. Dykes obviously appears to have had great success with it this year. We've had some major wins over the years (JV, JD, BB, MB), but it feels like a lot more misses than hits in spite of a lot of hype around some of them.
    I just have no clue on a percentage basis how we stack up against other programs, especially P5 in terms of both how many we take, how many we lose, and what kind of production we get from the ones we take.
    Right now I feel like Gary should just mind his own business and stick to defense, let Sonny be in charge of scheissing up the offense.

Christcu likes this.
  15. A lot of truth to the above. GP became intoxicated with Delton but the stats don't lie. As the ole saying goes "the proof is in the pudding."

Salfrog and frog9999 like this.