• The KillerFrogs

...And now DELTON is gone, too

tcumaniac

Sarcastic-No-Way-Kristen-Wiig-Reaction-Gif.gif

Billy Clyde

In hindsight (one of my favorite sights) Gary did indicate from the beginning that he knew the transfer portal was going to be a major [ Finebaum ] show. . . I guess he knew then how the Delton thing would play out for us.

Eight

In hindsight (one of my favorite sights) Gary did indicate from the beginning that he knew the transfer portal was going to be a major [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] show. . . I guess he knew then how the Delton thing would play out for us.

dykes seems to have a good understanding of the potential of vetting transfer prospects as opposed to whatever motivated gary with delton

Eight

And he was a "Captain" - really lived up to that honor...what a waste of time for everyone involved on both sides.

Did he only play in 4 games so he can redshirt or something? He is a grad transfer I thought so surely his football days are over one way or another, so why quit?

good question on the number of games delton played this year

Billy Clyde

dykes seems to have a good understanding of the potential of vetting transfer prospects as opposed to whatever motivated gary with delton

It would be interesting to see some data-driven evaluations of how programs have fared with transfers. Dykes obviously appears to have had great success with it this year. We've had some major wins over the years (JV, JD, BB, MB), but it feels like a lot more misses than hits in spite of a lot of hype around some of them.
I just have no clue on a percentage basis how we stack up against other programs, especially P5 in terms of both how many we take, how many we lose, and what kind of production we get from the ones we take.
Right now I feel like Gary should just mind his own business and stick to defense, let Sonny be in charge of scheissing up the offense.