• The KillerFrogs

...And now DELTON is gone, too

Delton should of moved to WR. A real captain would of taken that role without complaint. He would of shown others his character and what it is to be a leader despite the embarrassment of moving down the depth chart. With the WRs getting hurt he could of definitely moved up the depth charts at that position. His future was not QB.

But besides that he was going to get his opportunity to shine vs an undefeated rival. But decided to not play for his teammates and abandon them midseason. That's a dick move. This is the stereotype that his generation is trying to prove they are not. But maybe that's what is our future when times get tough run away?

netty2424

Can someone "in the know" answer a question for me, namely, how are TCU's captains chosen? I've read conflicting accounts that Delton was voted a captain by his teammates while others say that Patterson chose him for that honorary role. Which one is it?
JC quoted Patterson today saying he(GP) named him one of his captains.

TCURiggs

For the most part, kids are complete w(p)ussies these days. And yes, I'm confident in saying that as a 36 year-old.

Having said that, I still think we have a pretty decent chance of beating the Dorks on Saturday, because nothing makes sense again this season.

For the most part, kids are complete w(p)ussies these days. And yes, I'm confident in saying that as a 36 year-old.

Having said that, I still think we have a pretty decent chance of beating the Dorks on Saturday, because nothing makes sense again this season.
36?

Damn. I remember when you were a snot-nosed little kid on here!

JockO de Frog

As I watched on TV the announcer said that we would see Delton when max was injured. I started screaming at the TV that we needed a passer so put Collins in. Paterson must have heard me. Surely Delton had to recognize that but apparently not.

WIN

As I watched on TV the announcer said that we would see Delton when max was injured. I started screaming at the TV that we needed a passer so put Collins in. Paterson must have heard me. Surely Delton had to recognize that but apparently not.

So this is your fault?

Wally the Frog

Costa Concordia captain didn't fall, but jumped into lifeboat, crew member testifies

Ship captains don’t even go down with the ship anymore.