1. The KillerFrogs

An Ode to TCU: The Littlest of Little Brother Schools

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by CryptoMiner, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Chris sounds like a little [ hundin] who cleans toilets at Lockheed. I hope Patterson beats the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] out of these guys so bad.

Ryann Zeller likes this.
  2. I can't be the only one who thinks their mascot looks like Woody from Toy Story.

3. Honestly, the only thing I knew about Purdue was that they claim(ed) to have the World's Largest Drum (the Guinness Book says otherwise):
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purdue_Big_Bass_Drum

This paragraph made me laugh though:
    "While the drum may have been the world's largest in overall size at the time it was constructed, other drums have claimed the title of world's largest, such as the Millennium Drum[citation needed]. However, no official comparative measurement has ever been made. In 1961, the University of Texas and Purdue University chapters of Kappa Kappa Psi, an honorary band fraternity, pledged to bring their drums to the national convention in Wichita, Kansas for a direct comparison; however, only Purdue showed up. As of 2013, the University of Texas and University of Missouri have larger drums at 8 feet tall/44 inches wide and 9 feet tall/54 inches wide, respectively."

4. Someone didn’t get accepted...... safe school was Purdue

5. This is too stupid to make anyone mad

6. Some of the comments on that article are pretty classy. The article... not so much. We'll see them on Saturday.

GO FROGS!!!!

7. Strong use of irony...

fwfrog likes this.
  8. I like that they identify with a really terrible [ the old ricardo ]tail. Had to look this up, but there are some interesting names for some boilermaker offshoots:

Imp 'n' Arn, Imperial whisky and Iron City Beer, exclusive to Pittsburgh.
    Irish Car Bomb, an American pairing of a shot of Irish cream and whiskey into a glass of stout
    Kopstootje ("little headbutt"), a Dutch pairing of Jenever (Dutch gin) and beer,[9] term attested 1943
    U-Boot, a German pairing of vodka and beer
    The Chicago Handshake, a shot of Jeppson's Malört alongside Old Style beer

9. LOL. Cincinnati, the drain hole of the rust belt.

HFrog1999 likes this.
  10. Seriously. You only realize comedy isn’t easy when you see how many people do it poorly.

Also, meh.

Frognosticator and Frog DJ like this.
  11. IDK why the reference to LBOH... Article reads MUCH more like the product of LBOH's wife, Mac.

12. boliermaker... please make fun of my mascot

2014... please make fun of my bowl game

63-14 loss for big brother purdue... please make fun of last year's bowl performance.

3... of the seven individual awards on your wikipedia page are awards named after TCU greatness.

0... number of times Drew Brees has ever given a shout out to big brother.

I'm sure it blows to be a laughing stock for two decades..

Can't wait to drain little brother's big purple disco balls on you this Saturday.

Purp, Ryann Zeller and ShreveFrog like this.
  13. Show me on the mascot doll where the bad man touched you...

Purp likes this.
  14. Swing and a miss.

ifrog likes this.
  15. Goliath roared with anger when Jesse's youngest son came out to do battle, leaving his six big brothers behind in camp.

"The kid" then slew Goliath with one shot and decapitated him.

Dude...be careful when you mess with "the littlest brother."

16. God did have a tendency to favor the younger brothers in the OT: Ephraim, Jacob and even Joseph was the second youngest of Jacob's sons.

Purp likes this.
  17. I'll summarize, so you don't need to click.

Little man with little [the old Ricardo] make little sense.

Edit: needed to go back and self filter.

18. Underrated post!

4 Oaks Frog and FrogCop19 like this.
  19. I travel all over the Metroplex and all over the country. Dallas is a ____hole that’s only getting worse. I’m thankful everyday when I make it out of there alive

[​IMG]

20. What a candyass.