• The KillerFrogs

An Ode to TCU: The Littlest of Little Brother Schools

HG73

Yesterday went to my buddy’s house to watch football and asked him if he still had a portable phone charger I’d loaned his wife a few weeks prior when we were going out to dinner. He says he gave it to me last weekend but neither of us could remember why we had hung out. Took us 30 mins to remember he and another buddy had come over last Saturday morning to go to Waffle House then watch USA basketball and college football. We hung out half the day and neither of us could remember it. Damn.
Too much weed?

Eight

Yesterday went to my buddy’s house to watch football and asked him if he still had a portable phone charger I’d loaned his wife a few weeks prior when we were going out to dinner. He says he gave it to me last weekend but neither of us could remember why we had hung out. Took us 30 mins to remember he and another buddy had come over last Saturday morning to go to Waffle House then watch USA basketball and college football. We hung out half the day and neither of us could remember it. Damn.

images

ECoastFrog

So did “Chris” ever explain what happened? Original link is removed from site.
Purdue wrote an article, trying to trash talk us, but it wasn't all that clever or funny. So the Purdue folks were largely unhappy with it via the comments section. Then we won, and they took the article down.

Latest posts