• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

tcumaniac

Sounds like people who do get reserved seats will be able to "return" them for the games they can't attend, and GA ticket holders can "exchange" their GA tickets for reserved seats on a one off basis. We'll see if that actually happens though. Much more incentive for the person with reserved seats to sell them on stubhub.

tcumaniac

Can someone explain why the scheissing scheiss scheiss scheiss TCU is still doing 25% capacity?!?!

As far as I know the current state / county mandated limit for outdoor collegiate events is 50%.

And there is soooo much freedom to take advantage of Lupton's total capacity including GA, to maximize people getting seats.

scheiss TCU for being so scheissing stupid about this. It's absolutely moronic.

jake102

Can someone explain why the scheissing scheiss scheiss scheiss TCU is still doing 25% capacity?!?!

As far as I know the current state / county mandated limit for outdoor collegiate events is 50%.

And there is soooo much freedom to take advantage of Lupton's total capacity including GA, to maximize people getting seats.

scheiss TCU for being so scheissing stupid about this. It's absolutely moronic.

Moronic is right. The entire thing at this point. Anybody over 75 should have access to the vaccines by now, what are we doing?

flyfishingfrog

In the section where I sit (103) I counted 32 seats open out of I'm guessing 126 seats.
right - so if you take out the two sections behind the plate (lower and upper deck) for school personnel, scouts, etc since they are roped off already - that leaves what- 16 sections?

based on your numbers, it means we only have 4-500 seats even available for sale in the reserved section. Even if 50% of those show up, it will feel like a ghost town and I bet its closer to 1/3 at best outside of a few weekend series given what it normally looks like.

flyfishingfrog

Sounds like people who do get reserved seats will be able to "return" them for the games they can't attend, and GA ticket holders can "exchange" their GA tickets for reserved seats on a one off basis. We'll see if that actually happens though. Much more incentive for the person with reserved seats to sell them on stubhub.
or just do nothing because the season ticket holders aren't really paying attention to when they can go or not.

I am guessing as a family, we end up with a total of my 4 tickets out of the 17 my kids and I have normally - and it will still be a challenge to make sure they all get used for games because of balancing whose "turn" it will be and life logistics.

most people that bought tickets will go when they want and just let them go unused when they don't

Last edited:

PurpleBlood87

right - so if you take out the two sections behind the plate (lower and upper deck) for school personnel, scouts, etc since they are roped off already - that leaves what- 16 sections?

based on your numbers, it means we only have 4-500 seats even available for sale in the reserved section. Even if 50% of those show up, it will feel like a ghost town and I bet its closer to 1/3 at best outside of a few weekend series given what it normally looks like.

I didn't go to the upper deck. That section could be zip tied off differently. Those sections are also bigger. Also 103 is a big section considering 100-102 are all behind the dugout meaning they are smaller.

Big Frog II

Every stadium in the state is still at 25%. I will be in the outfield with the huddles masses this year. It is certainly better than no games at all like last year. Maybe by playoff time, things will be back to close to normal to allow for more infield seating.