• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Punter1

scheiss Schloss.

He darning mailed it in mid year. He probably agreed to be their coach in April and his give a darn went out the window. Only way to explain his dumbass coaching down the stretch. Darn Aggie.

Hope Schloss implodes down there like Fran and he has to go back to somewhere like Texas State to finish out his career.

Paul in uhh

He darning mailed it in mid year. He probably agreed to be their coach in April and his give a darn went out the window. Only way to explain his dumbass coaching down the stretch. Darn Aggie.

Hope Schloss implodes down there like Fran and he has to go back to somewhere like Texas State to finish out his career.
Would be poetic to end up at SHSU and lose to tcu in a 19-inning regional game

CountryFrog

Good counter but in college baseball/basketball there is a decent chance you’ll do sonething like this every year if you’re not top 3. Remember when coastal Carolina won it all?
For sure. I wasn't trying to make any serious point. It's just amusing.

We had a really good team and a really good year. Could've been more than really good but I'm not complaining.

Big Frog II

I have no doubt about that. What a shame our team didn't get our head coach's best effort through until the end. Remember his supporters trying to blame things on the school the final few weeks? I haven't forgotten either.

Last edited: