1. The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Oct 13, 2017.

1. I have a really good feeling we end up with King. Really hope Sylvester completes the Newton trio as well

Salfrog likes this.
  2. TEs all over the country are getting looks from the staff and Will Huggins of Shawnee Mission KS is one who may soon be offered (6-7/227 also K & P)

3. So, a high school in Virginia has snuck Jared Lorenzen in to play QB for them?

4. How DARE you post about recruits for the 2020 year in a thread called "2020 Recruitment Thread"!

How dare you, sir.

(But seriously thanks. Love keeping track of this stuff)

5. Somebody else's birthday was yesterday.

Happy belated, Coach P!

6. #269 asleep003, Feb 14, 2019 at 6:35 AM
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019 at 3:11 AM
    WyomingFrog … can we really really know what you really really think about Crypto's participation on this thread.?. please, no more beating around the bush !

7. What happened with Jacobi Bellazin? It almost seemed like we told him to look elsewhere.

8. Interesting commentary on that subject at 247. Sounds like he's a dude only Briles would take and even Briles might have a 2nd thought.

9. Ssaw this in another thread first and just commented on it. Embarrassing for Rivals and, if I were 247, I'd remove the Rivals rankings from my composite ranking after this fiasco.

10. So has the Tennessee lineman expressed TCU interest?

11. one of my favorite recruiting expert gets duped stories

the legend of gotcha yarborough

https://www.hornfans.com/threads/son-of-gotch.64953/

12. Alex Conn 6-6/280 Derby KS

13. I guess being in the top 13 is better than the aternative.