• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

Not offered so you won't get kicked in the groin if he doesn't come to TCU but an interesting prospect out of Louisiana.

Cory Marshall is a 6-5/315 OT/DT out of Shreveport Northwood and visiting with Showboats 7v7 March 25. Recruited by Fitch and just starting to get noticed. Very athletic and received his first offer from Louisana recently. Currently recruited as a DT.

SuperTFrog

Not offered so you won't get kicked in the groin if he doesn't come to TCU but an interesting prospect out of Louisiana.

Cory Marshall is a 6-5/315 OT/DT out of Shreveport Northwood and visiting with Showboats 7v7 March 25. Recruited by Fitch and just starting to get noticed. Very athletic and received his first offer from Louisana recently. Currently recruited as a DT.

What if I like getting kicked in the groin? Did you ever think about that?

FrogCop19

Just spit balling here but it seems like an easy fix would be for him to stop reading this thread.
An even easier fix is to put him on ignore. There are two, now three people on my ignore list. I almost feel like I'm missing out on something, then I remember the [ Finebaum ] he routinely posts.
Then go back and read all of WyomingFrog's previous posts and threads. ;)

Purp

An even easier fix is to put him on ignore. There are two, now three people on my ignore list. I almost feel like I'm missing out on something, then I remember the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] he routinely posts.

Then go back and read all of WyomingFrog's previous posts and threads. ;)
I wish there was a way to link the thread/post(s) that led me to put users on ignore. I've got eight on ignore, for example, and he's clearly adding value to the board as a legitimate contributor based on responses other people make to him, but I most certainly put him on ignore for a good reason and I just can't remember what it was.

Eight

tenor.gif

FrogCop19

I wish there was a way to link the thread/post(s) that led me to put users on ignore. I've got eight on ignore, for example, and he's clearly adding value to the board as a legitimate contributor based on responses other people make to him, but I most certainly put him on ignore for a good reason and I just can't remember what it was.
All you gotta do is go to their user name and you can see their post history. That usually reminds me of why I had them on ignore. It also helps when, like I said, I only have about three people on ignore.

**Edited to say that doesn't work. I just tried it, and it was two pages of blank posts LOL...

CryptoMiner

WR named Renfro? Should be a fit and this one looks really good:

Ben Renfro at Magnolia 6-2/195 with very good speed. 38 receptions for 788 yards and 11 TDs last season as a junior.

Get ready for yet another kick to the groin folks. His top 3 are LSU, OU, and PENN ST.

Yet another example of TCU fans being served up as kick em in the balls, CRASH TEST DUMMIES by CryptoCrappie and MoosePoop.

Thanks so much for all the 300 INDIVIDUAL POSTS of future LSU UT and OU players.

JUST WHAT WE NEED HERE. More kicks to the groin. Thanks so much Poopsie !

If not clear that is safety Jerrin "Bugg" Thompson of Lufkin and Top 8 are LSU, BU, Penn ST, Ark, Vandy, OU, TCU and VT. Two of those teams have something eerily in common....

alls.