• The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Side note, did construction completely slow down on the east side expansion since they obviously missed the deadline? There’s still a ton of work left to be done.

Hard to imagine that was supposed to be done before the season. Makes me wonder if that was a fundraising plan.
They slowed down on purpose. No need to rush when it won’t be used until mid-September.

Big Frog II

I think Dixon is trending the wrong direction. They should have let him walk.
I think you are incorrect. Last year's team if healthy would have been in the NCAA playoffs. We are basically restarting the team with only 3 players from last year. With the recruits he has signed I think we are headed in the right direction. His biggest problem was probably winning too soon after years and years of cluelessness. Now we expect to be better.

MTfrog5

I think you are incorrect. Last year's team if healthy would have been in the NCAA playoffs. We are basically restarting the team with only 3 players from last year. With the recruits he has signed I think we are headed in the right direction. His biggest problem was probably winning too soon after years and years of cluelessness. Now we expect to be better.
They should have been in last year regardless of if they were healthy or not

NCFRAWG

[QUOTE="netty2424, post: 2815613, member: 63328"}

Hard to imagine that was supposed to be done before the season. Makes me wonder if that was a fundraising plan.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you’ve missed the last few years of how TCU operates, but that BS has become the norm.

Eight

the start of conference play on paper looks favorable for the frogs as they host iowa state, go to manhattan, and host ok. state.

cowboys do have a win at houston which is a solid win, but none of those three have been consistent in their play and i am not sure they have the ability to impose their will in a manner similar to tech or pose big match-up problems.

important for the frogs to get off to a good start in the big 12 (hopefully 2-1) as they then hit a really tough stretch of @wvu, @ ou, hosting tech, @ arkansas, hosting texas, and @ baylor.

kansas state will be the frogs first away game and while going to norman might not be as difficult a match-up that will be the first time frogs play two away games in the same week.

Flip Frog

Excitement for the program has fizzled a bit. Hope this team can string some wins together or ol Jamie will start blaming the crowd again.

MTfrog5

the start of conference play on paper looks favorable for the frogs as they host iowa state, go to manhattan, and host ok. state.

cowboys do have a win at houston which is a solid win, but none of those three have been consistent in their play and i am not sure they have the ability to impose their will in a manner similar to tech or pose big match-up problems.

important for the frogs to get off to a good start in the big 12 (hopefully 2-1) as they then hit a really tough stretch of @wvu, @ ou, hosting tech, @ arkansas, hosting texas, and @ baylor.

kansas state will be the frogs first away game and while going to norman might not be as difficult a match-up that will be the first time frogs play two away games in the same week.
If we can shoot ok we can win all those games. That’s a big if though

Eight

If we can shoot ok we can win all those games. That’s a big if though

will be very interesting how the big 12 plays out this year as there really isn't one good shooting team, the conference is bad behind the 3-point line so far this season, and teams don't really take care of the basketball.