1. The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Rose Bowl, Aug 21, 2019.

1. maybe or maybe his Dad :)
    Travel safe and keep the news coming

Horned Toad and Rose Bowl like this.
  2. Ver nice comfy seats. Was told by some suit that they think this game will have over 5k. Don’t know but the arena is nice.

3. Friend sent photo. Screen above floor looks really good (photo too large to post, sorry).

4. The Trojans are big. Kevin and Jaedon have their hands full tonight.

5. Did we find out if this was a home or neutral game?

6. Barlow has left the basketball team

Farmfrog likes this.
  7. I am ok as long as you are sure its basketball and not football

8. Name is in THE TRANSFER PORTAL

9. Yep. Gotta say, surprised it took this long. Pretty clear to me that he just didnt have the game required to play this level.

Farmfrog and Purp like this.
  10. I’ll always remember the one basket he scored.

tcumaniac, MTfrog5, Peacefrog and 3 others like this.
  11. That makes one of us.

12. You really can’t blame Barlow for leaving. He was way over his head at this level.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  13. Seems we brought in several guys who couldn't play at this level over the last couple years.

Boomhauer and 4th. down like this.
  14. As long as Jamie has been in this game and the no. of games he's won, you would think something like this would not have evolved - they are all gone now, the '18 class.

Eight likes this.
  15. I have to agree. And let me add that I’ve lost all faith in any recruiting service’s ability to even remotely accurately rate HS basketball players.

Horned Toad, MTfrog5, Salfrog and 4 others like this.
  16. I've never had faith. In football and basketball, they do a really good job of identifying the elite players (which isn't very difficult) but after that they just seem to use a mix of hype and physical measurables to rate everyone else.

Horned Toad and Moose Stuff like this.
  17. Tech currently up 9 with 12 min left vs #1 Louisville

18. watched tech against depaul and watching tonight and when you consider the number of new players that are teaching a fairly complicated defensive system and missing their leading scorer for the 3rd or 4th game they are going to be really salty come conference play

19. That program is significantly in front of ours.

bp4tcu, Salfrog, Horned Toad and 2 others like this.