• The KillerFrogs

2018 TCU BASEBALL SEASON THREAD

Dogfrog

Looking ahead, albeit prematurely, Saarloos would be the only guy, IMO, capable of holding the team and recruiting class together. If CJS leaves, be prepared for nearly every drafted player to go and a good number of committed players to reopen their recruitment or sign if drafted. Gonna be a long, hard summer I’m afraid.

I think you have to kick the tires on 3-4 elite/proven P5 head coaches, but you have to immediately interview Saarloos and let him lock it up if he’s ready and the true A-listers don’t bite. Donati probably has to be able to sell facility upgrades, too - whatever he’s offering CJS. And we’ll have to remain a compensation leader.

Seriously, the key to keeping JS is immediately getting his buddy Dogfrog off the berm and into a premium reserved seat. Not joking here.

Big Frog II

I would think Mississippi State would be a good place to coach baseball, but obviously so is TCU. Then the bigger question is where do you want to live, Fort Worth or Starkville? I think that is an easy answer.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Even Stingray here, Hail State’s biggest fan, went to Alabama.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bully13

Thanks Purple. I usually have to "save image' then convert it at "postimage.org". will see what I can do. with this new GIF, I will own my MSU board now. I will be GIF God. I could capitalize monetarily off it but I will be a good soldier like you.

Pharm Frog

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4b/e0/57/4be0579f4d9f531fae8f5b062a6a92f6.gif

FYI just right click on any image and then click on "view image info."

I must have re-read this thread 30 times trying to figure out why he was seeing what I figured he was seeing and I'm not. Do you know if me having to migrate to default mode might limit the ability to see embeds and linked gif's or something? I tried to come off of default late yesterday afternoon but was crushed by re-loads in less than a literal minute.

Bully13

Even Stingray here, Hail State’s biggest fan, went to Alabama.

maxresdefault.jpg

98.5% of my MSU board can't stand this [ Finebaum ] tool. The other 1.5% are not only 1 fry shy of a Happy Meal but couldn't even pass the easiest class at MSU which should obviously tell you all you need to know. Even though we do have some programs that are jam up, we also have some very, umm, let's say "football friendly" courses as well.

TooColdU

I must have re-read this thread 30 times trying to figure out why he was seeing what I figured he was seeing and I'm not. Do you know if me having to migrate to default mode might limit the ability to see embeds and linked gif's or something? I tried to come off of default late yesterday afternoon but was crushed by re-loads in less than a literal minute.

You have the ability to see (or not see) people’s signatures after their posts in your preferences. You can go check to see if yours is turned off.

Purp

Download the Brave browser to your phone and you don't need default mode. Infant recommend this browser enough. It's terrific.

LisaLT

The next head coach of TCU baseball - Joe Girardi. He's currently just an analyst for the MLB network and doesn't his daughter attend TCU? Did I read that somewhere? It's perfect! :) :) :) :) :)