• The KillerFrogs

2018 TCU BASEBALL SEASON THREAD

Moose Stuff

Wanna here worse than the $1M? His wife is with child. Sorry, I'm no angel, but damn.
WAS with child for the sake of being accurate. Believe baby was delivered within weeks of the dismissal. He’s still in Starkville too last I heard. They’re attempting to reconcile which is good for him as I believe she was a divorce attorney. Really good dude who made an AWFUL decision.

Bully13

WAS with child for the sake of being accurate. Believe baby was delivered within weeks of the dismissal. He’s still in Starkville too last I heard. They’re attempting to reconcile which is good for him as I believe she was a divorce attorney. Really good dude who made an AWFUL decision.

Cann totally lost his mind with the side piece. Rumor has it that he was sexting her in the dugout. Had totally lost focus on his HC duties.

Moose Stuff

Cann totally lost his mind with the side piece. Rumor has it that he was sexting her in the dugout. Had totally lost focus on his HC duties.

He was texting during games. I can 110% confirm that.

I was even told that it went as far as him being down in the tunnel texting while USM was kicking their ass and at one point he went straight to the mound from there to make a pitching change only to realize that he’d never gotten anyone up in the bullpen .

TCUdirtbag

After sleeping on it, I’ve gone from sad about a possible departure to mad about it. Mississippi State, Coach? Really? So [ Finebaum ]ty to build something and then when it takes a little downturn completely bail for a lesser program. If he’s using this as a ploy to get facilities commitments from Donati, good for him. The Lupton master plan needs to be finished. But if this is, as it looks, him cutting and running to the best presently available job because the scholarship issue is hard, that’s a coward move. Have some pride in what you built and respect for those that supported you—lettting it take a slight downtown and just abandoning it is disgusting.

Bully13

He was texting during games. I can 110% confirm that.

I was even told that it went as far as him being down in the tunnel texting while USM was kicking their ass and at one point he went straight to the mound from there to make a pitching change only to realize that he’d never gotten anyone up in the bullpen .

You have good sources.

Pharm Frog

103 degrees and 50% humidity in Austin on June 1. We'd like to welcome our friends from Indiana...how about we let you start your game at 4pm?