• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

Moose Stuff

I used to feel this way.

Now I’m starting to think that a lot of these guys are so stupid/careless that they are in fact doing this.

My point being that when I see a picture like this my first thought is not “oh hey, look at Marshall with all that money LSU just gave him”. Is it possible that’s actually what it is..... sure.

FROG PARENTS 1961

And since no one seems to investigate this stuff what's the difference? If someone comes knocking tell them it was all $1 bills and make them prove you did nothing wrong.
I would like to see Robert Mueller pulled of the Russia probe and a new special council assembled to investigate the gold chain necklace around Jordan Allens neck.

BAM Frog

Really thought Moro Ojomo, DT from Katy, would be on this list a month ago. I guess as interest from other schools picked up in early December he lost interest in us or we lost interest in him? Coburn or bust I guess.

Frog-in-law1995

My point being that when I see a picture like this my first thought is not “oh hey, look at Marshall with all that money LSU just gave him”. Is it possible that’s actually what it is..... sure.

Posted the same day he commits? That’s really not your first thought? If not thought #1, is it at least 1a?

flyfishingfrog

There are athletes all around big college campuses driving $50k+ cars every day of the year that came from broken homes not worth $50k to begin with - and you think it’s strange that a kid would flaunt something like a payday on signing day?

Until the NCAA decides to actually give a crap, there is no reason for them to care either.

asleep003

How many posts have been posted to both threads?

I love moose stuff, he is an animal on posting recruiting stuff, but I am really questioning a second 2018 recruiting thread.

The other thread is about the early signings. Glad there is one for the next 6 weeks ... its just cleaner now. Those who want to talk about the early commits should maybe consider the other thread. It's less messy this way. Glad for part 2...

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

Looks bigger than the listed height and weight in this video and definitely not a LB in my opinion. Guessing this is maybe backfilling the spot Allen vacated.

Last edited: