• The KillerFrogs

2018-19 Basketball Season Thread

MTfrog5

Fresno State might be one of those wins that looks really good come March. 8-2 after beating Cal. Only lose is to TCU and Miami at the buzzer

TCUdirtbag

Our current NET is #38
(Old RPI is #19)
Up quite a bit the last couple weeks
Need to win in Hawaii. That lipscomb L won’t be too bad if we take care of business.

MTfrog5

Our current NET is #38
(Old RPI is #19)
Up quite a bit the last couple weeks
Need to win in Hawaii. That lipscomb L won’t be too bad if we take care of business.
Can you explain the main difference between NET and RPI? I know Dixon was a master of the RPI rankings, so it will be interesting in how he adjust

FrogsMcGee

Can you explain the main difference between NET and RPI? I know Dixon was a master of the RPI rankings, so it will be interesting in how he adjust

Graphic sort of explains it. Basically, it adds some offensive/defensive efficiency stats vs the RPI system which ignored the score and stats of the game and was only focused on winning vs losing, location of the game, winning% of your opponent, and winning% of their opponents.

Dogfrog

Guessing he will sell 50 suites to 50 well heeled alums for $10M each. Then give each suite owner a +200 deal so they can either leave the seats unoccupied or sell them on StubHub.

Edit: Meant in jest for the hyper sensitive.

Last edited:

Bob Sugar

Guessing he will sell 50 suites to 50 well heeled alums for $10M each. Then give each suite owner a +200 deal so they can either leave the seats unoccupied or sell them on StubHub.
This topic again?

giphy.gif

Eight

texas rarely half fill the drum right now and the claim is they want a more intimate feel.

one thing is cdc was not able to get the city of austin to pony up for any part of the new facility last i heard so texas is paying the bill. money shouldn't be a problem in austin, but right now shaka is not exactly the most popular and cdc has a new football building project he is trying to fund.