• The KillerFrogs

2017 College World Series Thread

Pharm Frog

The fix is in for SEC teams. We have to beat umpires and Florida tonight.

It's interesting you mention this. On the XM station I was listening to after the first game, the host asked each guest if they were rooting for an all-SEC final series. To their credit nobody bit on that. But I thought that an odd way of asking that question and not sure why it even needed to be asked. Why wouldn't you ask which match-up you'd rather see -- TCU v LSU or Florida v LSU. Not sure why the compulsion to ask about conference affiliation.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
It's interesting you mention this. On the XM station I was listening to after the first game, the host asked each guest if they were rooting for an all-SEC final series. To their credit nobody bit on that. But I thought that an odd way of asking that question and not sure why it even needed to be asked. Why wouldn't you ask which match-up you'd rather see -- TCU v LSU or Florida v LSU. Not sure why the compulsion to ask about conference affiliation.
I know for sure ESPN would prefer LSU-Florida over TCU-OSU.

SnoSki

Was it a SEC-centered show?