• The KillerFrogs

2017 College World Series Thread

tcumaniac

I miss watching this team.

I wonder if having Luken could have been the difference.

Can't believe we lost 3-0 twice. I really thought we were going to find a way to score against Faedo in the second game and pull off the win. We had all the momentum. Sigh.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Most definitely. Used to be anyone 25 or under. Now its anyone 29 or under. She even taunted me with this Snapchat thing. Now I've obviously heard of Snapchat but Mrs Pharm just explained what it is and does. Still not sure what value or amusement it brings. Snapchat appears to be creative I suppose but so was Lite-Brite.

Although you and I don't use Snapchat, and don't see the value, enough people do that it is currently valued at about 17 billion dollars. That's billion with a B. A little more than Lite-Brite.

Paint It Purple

Although you and I don't use Snapchat, and don't see the value, enough people do that it is currently valued at about 17 billion dollars. That's billion with a B. A little more than Lite-Brite.
Here's what I don't savvy about companies like this and these eye-popping valuations. They produce nothing tangible. No cars, steel, engines, TVs, etc. Nothing usefully tangible, except I guess advertising. Just seems hollow and somehow morally lacking.

Armadillo

I miss watching this team.

I wonder if having Luken could have been the difference.

Can't believe we lost 3-0 twice. I really thought we were going to find a way to score against Faedo in the second game and pull off the win. We had all the momentum. Sigh.

You gotta let it go Braugh.

All joking aside Maniac, a healthy Luken Baker would have made a huge difference to the outcome of season. But that's baseball. And that's sports. What a great ride for these guys. Let it go.

And not saying we'd have won it all, but our season would have been different w/ Luken. Maybe better. Probably not (but maybe) worse.

That's baseball. That's sports.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Here's what I don't savvy about companies like this and these eye-popping valuations. They produce nothing tangible. No cars, steel, engines, TVs, etc. Nothing usefully tangible, except I guess advertising. Just seems hollow and somehow morally lacking.
They have a dancing hot dog now...