• The KillerFrogs

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

TCUdirtbag

UNC @ FSU is the big one tonight. Also watching Clemson @ BC (Jim Christian has a very inconsistent team that’s beat duke and should’ve beat Virginia the other day). St. John’s-Creighton should be good too.

In the Big 12, OSU travels to Norman tonight - 8 pm on ESPNU

LVH

UNC @ FSU is the big one tonight. Also watching Clemson @ BC (Jim Christian has a very inconsistent team that’s beat duke and should’ve beat Virginia the other day). St. John’s-Creighton should be good too.

In the Big 12, OSU travels to Norman tonight - 8 pm on ESPNU

That BC-Virginia game was frustrating. I had BC on the Moneyline at +1050 and they had the ball down 1 at the end. Turned the ball over on the inbounds pass and Virginia thought the game was over, but the clock operator messed up so BC got another crack at it. BC inbounds again and goes inside to their big man who gets whistled for an offensive foul.

A chance for me to win $1,050 and they didn't even get a shot off despite getting 2 cracks at it.

Regardless BC is a lot improved this year.

TCUdirtbag

What Big 12 record do we need to make tournament? Will 8-10 do it this year?

Hard to say yet. I agree with Boomhauer that 9-9 in the #1 RPI league is a lock with a 13-0 OOC record. Besides, that record would put our RPI safely in the top 30.

We’re in a really tough stretch with @ BU, vs. KU, @ UT, @ OU. We’ve probably got to win 1 of these next 3, and anything after that is a big boost.

End of the regular season (well, 4 of the last 5) sets up for us to put some late Ws on the board with vs. OSU, @ ISU, vs. BU, vs. KSU, @ TTU. Go 4-1 there and not 0-1 in the Big 12 Tournament and you can add a momentum argument if you’re 8-10 or 7-11.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
12 Wins in conference is doable and would get us a high seed. We are capable of sweeps against ISU, BAY, KSU, and Tex...Not easy but capable.
6ADLV4r.gif

Tom Brown

OU and OSU will be interesting.
OSU has heart but not as much talent.

Will the emotions of bedlam get the best of Young?

I think you'll see more of what Lattin and McNeace can do.