• The KillerFrogs

2 spots left & who gets them?

Mike Brooks

How I picture Mistletoad:
oldManComputer.jpg

Cheers!
Lulz! You just need the caption: "how are we going to compete in the big 12 if we don't take 7 OL in every class!"

asleep003

Lulz! You just need the caption: "how are we going to compete in the big 12 if we don't take 7 OL in every class!"

Yep! One of those old farts that thinks the more tanks you have for your infantry, the better off you are. Yes, just another old Mr. Burns who can't whip his way out of a paper bag.

Cheers !

asleep003

Do you just reply to threads without reading what is in them? There is a lot of stuff out there in regards to Moore and TCU on the internet and this forum as well. He also decommitted from LSU track, or plans to shortly. It's Auburn and TCU for him, and he is a beast.

Edit: the fact that you use scout as a reference answers some of my questions.
Listen here child. I've been out of pocket mostl of the past few weeks and don't sit around reading every post on every site, nor even when I'm more available KFC either... obviously you do...?... maybe you should question yourself.

If you had paid attention to what I said on this thread(as you've admonished me for not doing) you would have noticed, I said I googled up Jordon Moore/rivals and the Aldine kid popped up.... and that I went back to it and found the GA Moore kid, but he shows up just under the Aldine kid listed just below, under Scout's site via google. Just chased the data that was 1st available in order.. I really try to avoid taking others personal inventory unless attacked 1st... try to keep posts as an opinion or a correction if it looks like wrong info ... but not personal if at all possible... Even when it comes to Roddog....

Cheers !

Rabble Rouser

Listen here child. I've been out of pocket mostl of the past few weeks and don't sit around reading every post on every site, nor even when I'm more available KFC either... obviously you do...?... maybe you should question yourself.

If you had paid attention to what I said on this thread(as you've admonished me for not doing) you would have noticed, I said I googled up Jordon Moore/rivals and the Aldine kid popped up.... and that I went back to it and found the GA Moore kid, but he shows up just under the Aldine kid listed just below, under Scout's site via google. Just chased the data that was 1st available in order.. I really try to avoid taking others personal inventory unless attacked 1st... try to keep posts as an opinion or a correction if it looks like wrong info ... but not personal if at all possible... Even when it comes to Roddog....

Cheers !

a5d83f26-cadb-4578-8aa5-036ab8f5467a.jpg

talor

Cheers !

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jordan+moore+recruiting

In case you don't feel like using the link...9/11 articles are about the Jordan Moore who TCU is after

goldenfrog

Maybe we have a chance to get Blake but I won't be surprised if we do not get any of these prospects. It doesn't seem like we are the front runner on most.

cdsfrog

Hate to be "that guy" but I'm not getting a good vibe either.

I think we have a great shot of landing Moore, Lathan, and McFarland. Daje is gone if offered by UT if it is truly his "dream school", hopefully he wont be. He would be a huge loss for sure.

Finally on Blake, I have no clue what to think.