• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

Props to the band

Last night the band did great. Noticeably loud, spirited. Song selection fantastic. Especially the piece at the 15:39 mark in the second half.
  2. B

The Band

It looks bigger. And the uniforms look nicer. Can anyone confirm larger size / new unis? Of course I can't hear a note because they play to the East side every game. So I don't know if they sound good or not. How about doing the West side fans a solid and turn around once in a while?
  3. B

I don’t like this personal calling out of players

I thought it was long-standing practice on this board not to do that. Yet, we have had two separate threads dedicated to our quarterback. I know it’s not the same as it used to be, as they are all paid now. But to me, they are still kids and I don’t think we should be posting threads about them...
  4. B

Flat. Unprepared. Undisciplined. Embarrassment.

Biggest crowd in the history of the school and we get dog shot served to us. Against a team with less athletic ability and far less depth. Undisciplined. Penalties, false starts, early snapping, roughing passer, missing tackles, blowing coverages, throwing picks, missing kicks. My goodness...
  5. B

The two biggest seasons in TCU history are upon us

These next two seasons are the biggest in our history, IMO. We have two possible tracks. One is to take the Cincinnati track. Play in the big game, have some success, but fail to sustain it and become, from a national perspective, a memory of a really great season. A nice little program that...
  6. B

Plans made long ago are coming to fruition

Some of you may remember, many years ago, the Mike Slive (former SEC commissioner) letter to the NCAA, basically saying (in coded language) that a group of football schools would likely break away from the NCAA unless the NCAA made changes. The NCAA didn’t respond. It was then believed (based...
  7. B

My experience at Baum

We really enjoyed this trip. This part of the state is very beautiful. The stadium is fantastic. Wide concourses, good concessions, plenty of restrooms, comfortable seats. The hogs should be very proud of this stadium. Overall the people were gracious, polite, and kind. Of course they were some...
  8. B

Hey Lampkin

scheiss you. The one damn game we need you in this tournament and you’re sitting at home like a titty baby.
  9. B

I’m convinced

That even if Max plays well tonight, we lose. By 14 to 24 points. The talent differential was real. And frankly the coaching differential was real. Our coaches came into this one naive. I heard the recording of Smart’s pregame speech. Good grief. It’s “rally the hordes of Mordor” type...
  10. B

Please share the experience with us

I can’t make it to Fiesta, so I’d really appreciate any tellings of what is going on, pre-game, crowds, what the Michigan fans are like, how well Frogs are represented, etc. thanks all!
  11. B

I would literally follow Max Duggan into battle

I’m 50 y/o but would absolutely go to war with him in the lead. That’s the highest compliment I can give.
  12. B

Let’s all be praying for Damond Harmon tonight

These hours are critical. Please let’s be on our knees this eve.
  13. B

Roll Call for SMU

Who's going to this game? I'll be there, section 124, Row 1! Go Frogs!
  14. B

scheiss these refs - they cost us this game

That’s all.
  15. B

Fire ADJD

ADJD had three jobs. 1. Stay close to ex-ADCDC so that nothing crazy happens with conference RE-alignment 2. Don’t piss off Gary Patterson 3. Don’t embarrass us. He’s failed all three. Dammit.
  16. B

TCU killed the Homecoming Queen

So here we are at homecoming. No queen or king. No “Mr. TCU.” Just an “Outstanding Senior.” At the first quarter break. So I guess no gender binary awards at TCU. Just androgynous stupidity and woke [ Finebaum ]. Lovely.
  17. B

Disappointed in the Band

I’ve held off for years but today took the cake. I don’t like our band. I like their spirit and enthusiasm but not their sound or size or uniforms or performances. There is no place for an “orchestral” band in college football. The brass section needs to be 50% larger, at least. Keep the...
  18. B

NOW IS THE TIME TO FIGHT

This move will significantly damage the economies of Fort Worth, Waco, and all of West Texas. Even a PAC invite will not be the same as Big 12 money flowing through this State. We MUST activate West Texas legislators (all of them that aren’t horns) as well as Waco and Fort Worth legislators...
  19. B

So if GP can stand up and cheer from the front row....

then why can’t the rest of you front-row folks get off your derrières and cheer a bit? Whole arena stands up against I-State at the key moments, including GP, but the rest of the front row looks like a bunch of creeps.
  20. B

Our offensive line

got whipped all day and is the #1 reason for this loss.