• The KillerFrogs

My experience at Baum

Brevity Frog

We really enjoyed this trip. This part of the state is very beautiful. The stadium is fantastic. Wide concourses, good concessions, plenty of restrooms, comfortable seats. The hogs should be very proud of this stadium.

Overall the people were gracious, polite, and kind. Of course they were some jerks (yeah I’m thinking of you, the loudmouth idiot sitting low on the first base line with his daughter—you need to re-examine life, dude), but so many people were welcoming when we arrived and gracious in defeat. Talkative, friendly, smiling folks. 99.6% great people.

The crowd knows baseball pretty well. Lots of great traditions. They take the sport very seriously and they have made the investment necessary to be successful.

Overall a great trip!

SwissArmyFrog

I've always heard bad things re: their basketball fans (though my personal experience is limited and from years ago), glad to hear baseball is a different story.

One thing I noticed was all the Arky flags waving in the stands after a home run or other great play.

NewFrogFan

We really enjoyed this trip. This part of the state is very beautiful. The stadium is fantastic. Wide concourses, good concessions, plenty of restrooms, comfortable seats. The hogs should be very proud of this stadium.

Overall the people were gracious, polite, and kind. Of course they were some jerks (yeah I’m thinking of you, the loudmouth idiot sitting low on the first base line with his daughter—you need to re-examine life, dude), but so many people were welcoming when we arrived and gracious in defeat. Talkative, friendly, smiling folks. 99.6% great people.

The crowd knows baseball pretty well. Lots of great traditions. They take the sport very seriously and they have made the investment necessary to be successful.

Overall a great trip!
You have TCU tics or bought at Arky?