• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. campdavid23

U of H

This may have been posted on one of the threads, where are the TCU sections at U of H stadium, prefer purple crowd to red crowd.. Thank you, The Camp
  2. campdavid23

RETIRE #15

LT was a runner up too.. Max has not only taken TCU, but the only Texas school to a College Championship playoff that no other Texas school has achieved… that alone is deserving. 15 is a sacred number now. Congrats Max! Well Done!!! BTW….we beat Big Blue!!
  3. campdavid23

2 BIG 12 Coaches considered for Nebraska

Story from Larry Brown sports that Nebraska has vetted Matt Rhule and Gary Patterson as candidates for the head coach position. Army head coach Jeff Monkin is also on the list. Personally....can't see GP taking this....Rhule and Monkin, both would be good hires And always remember the N on the...
  4. campdavid23

Thru game 5…

Take aways so far: 5-0, none on this board expected this!! Congrats to the team and coaching staff!! Offense has been as good as expected, O line is clearly improved, both in pass protection and run blocking. Max‘s experience has allowed him to settle in, and he is looking significantly...
  5. campdavid23

OR…

Like the OR on the depth chart… this bodes well for us. Indicates have some quality depth at several position.. I REALLY like this team!!! Think we are going to see some 2‘s and 3’s go big this year…. We are going to be better than forecasted!
  6. campdavid23

New Uniforms?

Keep looking for new uni’s for this season, new coaches usually equate to new uniforms. Anybody???
  7. campdavid23

Scrimmage observations

This team is going to be very explosive on Offense.. Chandler looked clearly the better, despite playing just a couple of series,.. I believe he‘s going to be the starter in CO. Max struggled with some accuracy, though he did throw a short pass to Bailey that went for a long 6. Sam Jackson...
  8. campdavid23

Lincoln Riley to USC

From some OU alum’s that are usually in the know...Stoops interim head for remaining season... About to get real interesting with all the coaching changes
  9. campdavid23

Kudos to game operations

The game day experience was better than I expected...entry was easy, good safe spacing in the stands for fans, most of the concession open on the west side. Vast majority of people adhered to the mask policies while in the concourses, less than a majority once seated, which was fine with me...
  10. campdavid23

Seat assignments times are ready

Hope by the time I pick I’m not watching from the parking lot... will interesting to see how fast these go!
  11. campdavid23

We are done...

Looking at the remaining schedule, maybe we get a win against WV.. We have no O We have no pass rush WR’s continue to have the drops Confusion in the secondary Tell me who we beat......
  12. campdavid23

No wonder BU hired him...

Ken Starr was on the defense team that got Jeffery Epstein the very light sentence for sex with underage girls... "Mr. Starr, we are reviewing your very impressive resume'....You look like the type of candidate we are looking for to fill our Chancellor position...Have you met Coach Briles yet?"
  13. campdavid23

TRAP GAME??

It seems to be a foregone conclusion that we have no chance Saturday. I mean after WV's big win at UT last week giving them a share up top of the Big 12, a big date with OU on the horizon, and a Frog team that is beat up and in disarray coming in ...I might be nervous if I were in Morgantown...
  14. campdavid23

New WSJ College Rankings

In today's WSJ...top 500 US Universities The Big XII edition 62 UT 171 BU 205 TCU 206 OU 276 ISU 297 KU 367 OSU 436 KSU 489 TT (no surprise here) other TX schools 14 RICE 94 ATM 100 SMU 396 U of H
  15. campdavid23

SDSU

The reputation continues... still THUGS!!!
  16. campdavid23

SEC homers

these guys just cannot come up with enough excuses on why a lowly BIG 12 team beat a superior SEC team.. this game should have been 42-7... Frogs kicked some SEC butt today... this D is really good!! Little concerned that the staff had little confidence in the QB to make plays.. Love Sewo in...