• The KillerFrogs

TRAP GAME??

It seems to be a foregone conclusion that we have no chance Saturday. I mean after WV's big win at UT last week giving them a share up top of the Big 12, a big date with OU on the horizon, and a Frog team that is beat up and in disarray coming in ...I might be nervous if I were in Morgantown right now....Frogs have some history there.

GO FROGS!!!

ThisIsOurTime

Frogs have some things going for them.

1. The game is at 11:00am which means the WV crowd won't be in it the same way if it was a night game.
2. Nobody is expecting much and we are playing a ranked opponent which in the past would translate into TCU raising its performance.
3. Collins now has a few games under his belt along with his receivers so they should be developing some rhythm.
4. WV is fairly one dimensional as they rank second to last in the conference in rushing attack. In theory, that would make it easier for our defense to game plan for.

Really, I think it will come down to how well the defense plays. If the defense can keep us in this game, I think we could see our offense rise to the occasion. But we may need to score 40 points to get a W so may need a pick 6 or two.

Ron Swanson

I mean sure, this does qualify as a trap game by most definitions. Problem is that so far our team has showed zero spunk or general ability to be good at football sine the 1st half of the Texas game.

If WVU comes out flat and we play out of our minds, we could beat them. They could also beat us by 42.

Limp Lizard

The odds would be better for an upset if it were at Ft Worth. This year the weather will be cold at both places, although still about 10-15 degrees warmer in Fort Worth.

Ron Swanson

I mean sure, this does qualify as a trap game by most definitions. Problem is that so far our team has showed zero spunk or general ability to be good at football sine the 1st half of the Texas game.

If WVU comes out flat and we play out of our minds, we could beat them. They could also beat us by 42.

Almost there!!!

Latest posts