• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Dutch

RIP Gold & Blue Dude

Sudden death at age 40. He had a YouTube channel and put out a video everyday. When Tex and OU announced they were leaving the conference 2 years ago, I stumbled across GBD and became a regular. Even though his videos were goofy, he made me laugh. His pre-season prediction for the Frogs in ‘22...
  2. Dutch

How much will TCU/Colorado tickets go for ?

With Deion mania out of control in Boulder., this could be a hot ticket. (Of course I am asking for a friend.)
  3. Dutch

Why?

Why has tight end Wiley disappeared from the offense? Why would they put in Chandler for the kneel down series?
  4. Dutch

Funky Town

Please do not put Funky Town on the TCU uni’s. That is all.
  5. Dutch

4 game rule

Is it still a rule that a player can get a redshirt year if they just play 4 games? If Max entered the portal after 4 games, would he have a redshirt plus a COVID year ( 2 years of eligibility left) ?
  6. Dutch

Reading between the lines, Mack Rhoades

YouTube his interview from yesterday. BTL..He is po ed about the new commish. Big 12 data iwii per TV future. He doesn’t give a hoot about XII and he is just wanting to get BU into the next iteration. I hope we have the same attitude.
  7. Dutch

HC Sonny Dykes year one wins

La. Tech 5 Cal 1 SMU 5 TCU…My O/U is 4.5 My pick?…I’d rather not say. Go Frogs
  8. Dutch

KU game is for the cellar

Do you think the Jay Hawks would like to get out of it ? Hope the Frogs can muster an effort.
  9. Dutch

Texas Tech coaching search

They should hire GP asap.
  10. Dutch

Time for 2 more statues at TCU

The time is now for Dr. James Cash and LaDanian Tomlinson to be honored along side Durch,Davey and GP. We could all do it and not wait for a rich alum to do it for us. Perhaps KillerFrogs could be the platform to create a Go Fund Me, a budget, coordination with TCU, and sponsor an artists...
  11. Dutch

Who are your 3 favorite Frog Basketball players All-Time

In the afterglow of our glorious win Saturday I started reminiscing. Who are your favorites ? 1. Darrell Browder 2. Carven Holcombe 3. Desmond Bane Honorable Mention 1. Chudi Cinweze
  12. Dutch

Academic Standards

I was at a breakfast before the season with Coach Dixon and he mentioned one of our challenges is that we, undergrads at TCU, actually go to school and much of our competition take only online classes. Speaking to a Southern Miss coach during the bowl season he mentioned that getting the team on...
  13. Dutch

UAPB Band

They were 52 point favorites going into the game. They covered.
  14. Dutch

2 Free for OU 11 AM Sat.

PM me
  15. Dutch

Lose the Throw-backs !

The basketball throw-back jerseys look great, but I think we are 0-fer when wearing them since Jamie arrived.
  16. Dutch

Frogs Owe Pain to tOSU, Here’s Why

1. They hired away our coach, Francis Schmidt in 1933. Of course we hired Dutch Meyer so they can have Schmidt. 2. Jim Swink should have won the Heisman in ‘55, but eastern bias gave it to Hop-a-long Cassidy with worse stats, but a clever nickname. 3. Frogs would have won it all after 2014...
  17. Dutch

Off season thought...Why WV and not Louisville ?

I think that WV and UL were probably headed to the Big 12 before CDC went to Austin and closed the deal with Deloss to get the Frogs in. Why did the conference take WV and not UL for the other spot ? The ACC went out if their way to shun WV. and it is the poorest state. UL sure seems to have...
  18. Dutch

“You have to take ball games on the road”

This is my favorite lesson of the GMFP era. We have seen numerous examples of this and it has usually, but not always worked out well for TCU. In the first OT at the Rose Bowl, OU held UGA to a FG. On their posession OU faces 4th and 1 and opts to go with conventional wisdom and kick the field...
  19. Dutch

Longhorn reviews of McL and ACS

I went with a Longhorn friend to Texas at Baylor and Texas at TCU. I asked what he thought of the stadiums. Regarding Baylor he said “nice try”. He really liked ACS but did say “nice try on the jumbtron”. I had to agree.