• The KillerFrogs

KU game is for the cellar

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
That 62 yard FG Tech hit makes some interest in the KU game. We have something to play for. Which is not to be the STANKiest team in the XII in 2021. Based on what I saw last night ,KU will roll.

Horny4TCU

KU even tried to give UT the W. KU went for it on 4 and 1, on the KU 30, with 2 minutes left and only a 7 point lead. They didn't get the yard, and almost gave the game away. They should've punted, but I think the KU HC felt sorry for UT :D:p

KU got lucky with an interception, but couldn't get outta their own way. UT scored and took it to overtime. UT Defense looked as soft as ours in OT.

Pharm Frog

KU even tried to give UT the W. KU went for it on 4 and 1, on the KU 30, with 2 minutes left and only a 7 point lead. They didn't get the yard, and almost gave the game away. They should've punted, but I think the KU HC felt sorry for UT :D:p

KU got lucky with an interception, but couldn't get outta their own way. UT scored and took it to overtime. UT Defense looked as soft as ours in OT.
Kansas’ defense looked even softer. That’s why they had to go for 2.

Ray Finkle

this might be hard to believe, but the kansas run defense is actually worse than the frogs
Kansas has no depth. They had a lot of quality players on D leave via the portal. 3-4 of them went to SEC teams. Kansas can put up a fight for a half but about midway through the 3rd quarter, the D starts getting gassed and the lack of depth is exposed.

They have a great coach. I mean after 4 straight bad hires since Mangino, 5th time's a charm, right?

An-Cap Frog

I read someplace that they don't think there will be enough bowl eligible teams this year so 5-wins might get you in depending on graduation percentages.