• The KillerFrogs

Time for 2 more statues at TCU

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
The time is now for Dr. James Cash and LaDanian Tomlinson to be honored along side Durch,Davey and GP. We could all do it and not wait for a rich alum to do it for us. Perhaps KillerFrogs could be the platform to create a Go Fund Me, a budget, coordination with TCU, and sponsor an artists design competition. Let’s build something and recognize these two exceptional Horned Frogs.
How do we get started ? I would help and I know others would too. That’s what Horned Frogs do !
I can’t think of any student athetes that have brought more distinction to TCU than these two.

Last edited:

Opintel

Moderators
You are right these would be two outstanding choices to honor. They just happen to be men of color. I respect them both very much for their contributions to the school, and afterward in the professional ranks. Wonderful ambassadors for Horned Frogs everywhere.

Are you sure this is for the right reasons? Just curious.

"The Rusk Rambler", Jim Swink, two-time first team All-American, runner-up for the Heisman

Trophy, winner of the Doak Walker Legends Award. One of the greatest running backs in SWC

history. Dan Jenkins wrote..."He was one of the five greatest players in TCU history and should

have won the Heisman Trophy". Academically, Jim was an outstanding student and later became

Orthopedic Surgeon in Fort Worth. He died in 2014. Proud to say he was a good friend.