• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

flyfishingfrog

I get what you're saying. It's just confusing because in their own top 25 rankings that came out Monday, they have the whorns #4 and raider trash #8. Are they saying they don't believe in their own rankings?
Well guessing the rankings are based on current performance and Tech just lost a series to Kstate where as UT hasn’t lost one on conference yet - though they should have lost to Sux2BU

I would interpret that to mean they think the Tech loss was an outlier and Texas is not as good as their record

but then I have no explanation for why we are ranked behind either in their poll unless they are really holding losing the series to the zags against us

GoFrog Yourself

Well guessing the rankings are based on current performance and Tech just lost a series to Kstate where as UT hasn’t lost one on conference yet - though they should have lost to Sux2BU

I would interpret that to mean they think the Tech loss was an outlier and Texas is not as good as their record

but then I have no explanation for why we are ranked behind either in their poll unless they are really holding losing the series to the zags against us
Loss to the Zags is being held against us relative to Tech and Texas. Won’t matter anymore if we take 2 out of 3 this weekend

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I wish I could like this photo 100x.

Went to a concert Sat night in Moose's neck of the woods at Whitewater Amphitheater in New Braunfels and it was MASKS OPTIONAL. So Fn awesome. Was sold out and nobody had them on.

Comal County doesn't give a darn...really never has. Them and Wimberley are the two anti-mask cities that have proved the mask BS is just that.
Just had lunch at Buttermilk Cafe in New Braunfels and this sign was on the door. I told them I liked their policy.
20210409_123719.jpg

Froglaw

ND has had some good ball clubs. Used to spend the early season down here and even hosted some tournaments in San Antonio at one time. They should be docked at least five spots for their uniforms though.

Didn't Ronald Reagan play for the ND baseball team before switching to football?