• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Iowa State at TCU

Pharm Frog

I don’t know what some of y’all want from Downing but they are getting pressure and sacks with three rushers. He’ll have nobody open with 8 in coverage and he isn’t a runner obviously. I more wonder why we aren’t running shallow routes and seams.

TCUWIN

Meachum effect is obvious. 5 wide to open the game. Receivers catching the ball. Unfortunately 3 down lineman for ISU is kicking our OL’s tail. Why can’t we have a good OL?

Eight

2016 offense

gimmick splits
tempo
no real offensive focus

their 3 man rush has kicked the offensive lines ass. stop the scheissing 5 wide, use a back to chip or a tight end, but we saw this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] 4 years ago

defensively concerned with little of nothing from the pass rush

where is the defensive end play?

long touchdown run the entire side of the defensive front got blown out

knew first game would be tough under circumstances, but most of the offensive issues are the same self inflicted [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] that lead to the change 4 years ago

ThisIsOurTime

Downing does some things right but I don't think he has enough juice right now to lead us in this one. We are going to need the spark to come from elsewhere. Also, I think just 1 throw to the TEs in the whole first half.