1. The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Iowa State at TCU

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TxFrog1999, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Good morning Frog Fans! I’ll be in the press box this afternoon updating the thread with play-by-play, stats, and updates throughout the game. On the KillerFrogs Facebook page we’ll have a pregame, halftime, and postgame update.

It still doesn’t feel real... I think I’ve pinched myself a half-dozen times this morning, but we’re finally going to get football in Fort Worth.

2. Max featured and shown twice in TCU’s Instagram stories. Nothing on downing.

TxFrog1999 likes this.
  3. What an absolute beautiful picture!

Go Frogs.

p.s. I just cracked my first cold beer so expect some real bad GDT posts from me during the game. I'm talking extreme knee-jerk reactions, badmouthing players, and picking fights with fellow members. Best to ban me now TxFrog.

4. It’s good to be a known commodity

Armadillo likes this.
  5. Pregame video has a clip of the old west side being demoed.... odd choice for a video to pump up the crowd.

6. Don’t forget the Riff Ram App to listen to Estridge and Company call the game while you watch the muted audio.

send it to your home audio system via Bluetooth, and you are gold!

7. 30 minutes to go.

8. Press box has a mask requirement for the entire game, unless you’re eating. I wonder how long I can nurse this bag of chips?

9. Downing announced as starter.

Froggish likes this.
  10. whats dalton doing there?

Frogs01 and Froggish like this.
  11. Just received an alert from the CBS Sports app that DL Terrell Cooper is out for today

12. They just announced him in the starting lineup.

13. Other outlets also reporting Cooper is out today

14. Don’t ever believe the Jumbotron. It’s a liar

y2kFrog and TxFrog1999 like this.
  15. I have not watched a single live football play this year. I’m glad to be here....

TxFrog1999 likes this.
  16. One chip at a time. Kinda like when I’m in Vegas putting $$ into the slots for the free booze

TxFrog1999 likes this.
  17. I’m pretty sure they just read straight from the depth chart and we know how much that’s worth.

TxFrog1999 likes this.