• The KillerFrogs

Season Ticket Holder Survey

Had no idea that seating layout had such power. This is good to know.
The stadium sections are really broken up and there is no continuity or flow around the stadium. When a motivated fan stands and gets others around to stand up, yell, etc., in a stadium like Baylor's, it is contagious and everyone feels the vibe and gets into it.

In our stadium, it is too easy to just sit complacently, and not feel like you are part of the whole whole thing. I am sure there are some areas (like the Student Section) that are immune to this; however, the overall stadium (including the disconnected end zones) break the flow.

We built the new stadium to make it look bigger than it really is rather than connecting everyone to each other--so as to create one contiguous entity.

Pharm Frog

The stadium sections are really broken up and there is no continuity or flow around the stadium. When a motivated fan stands and gets others around to stand up, yell, etc., in a stadium like Baylor's, it is contagious and everyone feels the vibe and gets into it.

In our stadium, it is too easy to just sit complacently, and not feel like you are part of the whole whole thing. I am sure there are some areas (like the Student Section) that are immune to this; however, the overall stadium (including the disconnected end zones) break the flow.

We built the new stadium to make it look bigger than it really is rather than connecting everyone to each other--so as to create one contiguous entity.

Meh...give fans a reason to roar and they will. Ours might be less loud than some but it’s more a function of composition and culture.

YA

Most of the time when the fans get into the game and start an organic cheer the Jumbotron goes to a commercial or hey fans look on the field for some recognition of Harry got an “a” for perfect attendance in grade school type of thing. It kills the attempt.

HG73

The whole game experience is declining for me. Game takes forever. Plays under review. Few kickoff returns, fair catches on kickoffs, targeting, faked injuries, loud music. And the endless commercials.

So much time is wasted reviewing everything. Then all that wasted time has to be filled for the fans at the stadium resulting in kiss cams, dot races, helmet switcheroo, t-shirt guns etc.

I would suggest that commercials could be run ONLY during play stoppages (not the other way around) and other unimportant times like extra point attempts or victory formations. Plenty of time for commercials, shorter games, less filler. More football, less crap.

Oh yes, one last item, NO ICING THE KICKER. Really sick of that.

On a more positive note, the east side addition will add to the game day experience by making the stadium look/feel bigger, trap sound inside and block wind outside. Will be quite impressive if ever finished.

Last edited:

Relic

Get rid of the kicking tee. Lay ball flat on the ground, then run kick it. Make kick-offs exciting again...

frogs9497

Most of the time when the fans get into the game and start an organic cheer the Jumbotron goes to a commercial or hey fans look on the field for some recognition of Harry got an “a” for perfect attendance in grade school type of thing. It kills the attempt.

+4

The whole game experience is declining for me. Game takes forever. Plays under review. Few kickoff returns, fair catches on kickoffs, targeting, faked injuries, loud music. And the endless commercials.

So much time is wasted reviewing everything. Then all that wasted time has to be filled for the fans at the stadium resulting in kiss cams, dot races, helmet switcheroo, t-shirt guns etc.

I would suggest that commercials could be run ONLY during play stoppages (not the other way around) and other unimportant times like extra point attempts or victory formations. Plenty of time for commercials, shorter games, less filler. More football, less crap.

Oh yes, one last item, NO ICING THE KICKER. Really sick of that.

On a more positive note, the east side addition will add to the game day experience by making the stadium look/feel bigger, trap sound inside and block wind outside. Will be quite impressive if ever finished.

Interested to see how the XFL does in their attempts to speed up the pace of play. Their goal is for a 2:45 game, which would be outstanding. I'd settle for 3:15.

Froglaw

Turned down the crap rap music

schedule three pushover games with 7:00 starts in September

Baylor’s CFP rankings not affected by playing three home games against Peter Rabbit Day Care so let’s roll up huge margins of victory and bigger crowds in the stadium early in the season

the heck with being on ESPN3plus

who cares

beating Purdue did not count for scat last year

Oh and beer sales in the Club Level only.

just kidding!