• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Eight

anybody seen or know anything about argyle?

they dropped 49 on la vega at la vega last night and apparently argyle has a junior running back and a soph tight end who are getting looks.

CryptoMiner

anybody seen or know anything about argyle?

they dropped 49 on la vega at la vega last night and apparently argyle has a junior running back and a soph tight end who are getting looks.

I know the Sullivans (Jake & Blake) but the QB is son of Gary Hogeboom (Bo who is a baseball commit to UH), Tate & Riley Van Poppel are the sons of Todd Van Poppel, Cade Merka is the cousin of Dominic Merka who played at TCU,

Tito Byce is the RB, probably better at slot back at the next level but very quick and elusive.

Jasper Lott is the TE, 6-5/255 and played in California last season. His dad is the S&C for the Chargers and played at University of North Texas and a few years in the NFL. He is quite a character around the NFL and at the combine is one of the coaches usually mic'ed. John is from Denton.

Eight

Yeah, he torched Navarro last week. I saw Omar Manning vs the same Navarro club the week prior and didn’t do nearly the same damage (Kilgore has a decent QB).

interesting if danny's play caught the attention of the navarro safety frogs are recruiting this year.

speaking of juco receIvers, tamauzia brown shows up on the tyler juco roster, but I don't think he has played yet.

Eight

newton vs silsbee highlights.

sylvester scores on a fumble late in the game, but the thing that was most interesting to me was newton had james play olb in a 3-3 look for a snap in the film.

Moose Stuff

Dunno where we are with Omar Manning, but he's putting up some numbers this year.

Like others said, I think that ship has sailed. I saw him 2 weeks ago. He’s a solid player and could certainly help us but not sure he’s a difference maker that we should be upset about losing. I will say this, he’s probably bigger than both of our starting LBs.

Froggish

Like others said, I think that ship has sailed. I saw him 2 weeks ago. He’s a solid player and could certainly help us but not sure he’s a difference maker that we should be upset about losing. I will say this, he’s probably bigger than both of our starting LBs.

I think we got the right JUCO difference maker WR already committed.