• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Relic

1. Relic

FWST: Sonny Dykes committed to TCU despite talking to OU before Riley’s departure: sources

I thought that was a type of dinosaur...or STD?
  2. Relic

Larry Brown Sports: 'Stay at TCU, Sonny'

Muck needs eyeballs to keep his job. He can: 1. dig deep, do research, develop credible leads, break news-worthy stories...or 2: just make stuff up to serve to a population that is used to reading rampant speculations on all the various social media platforms, and tends to believe them all. In...
  3. Relic

DMN: Sonny Dykes to leave SMU for rival TCU; Mustangs to hire Miami OC Rhett Lashlee

It all reminds me of an old Israeli proverb (quoting incorrectly, I'm sure): "What appears to be happening, is NOT what is happening; what doesn't appear to be happening, actually IS what's happening." Which is the basis for most magic tricks...
  4. Relic

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Bowl Eligibility Edition)

I think Campbell is telling TCU what he thought of their offer...
  5. Relic

So you're saying there's a chance!
  6. Relic

I think the commentator is getting paid by-the-word, and a bonus if they are too loud and too fast...
  7. Relic

It's like he's got a couple of IVs hooked up to a 55-gallon drum of Red Bull. And the drum is nearly depleted....
  8. Relic

If *

I have the TCU-Baylor game recorded and plan to watch it several more times before next season starts...
  9. Relic

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Reminds me of one of Curly's classic lines from the Three Stooges: "Are you married or are you happy?"
  10. Relic

FWST: TCU RB Zach Evans is done for the season, interim football coach Jerry Kill says

Speculation is the basis of most of the posts on this site...just scroll through the coaching search thread...
  11. Relic

FWST: TCU RB Zach Evans is done for the season, interim football coach Jerry Kill says

I agree with this sentiment in general, but I wonder if he was wearing a Georgia or Alabama jersey if he might be playing?
  12. Relic

Happy Thanksgiving! and Farewell

Bring in a dozen HEBs and we'll talk...
  13. Relic

Max intends to return in 2022

Congratulations on reaching 88! I believe you are now officially out of the 4th Quarter and well into Overtime. We should all be so fortunate.
  14. Relic

Official Coaching Search Thread….

The best movie-line I can come up with is the classic: "Plain milk's fine."