• The KillerFrogs

The National Championship.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Comments from Kirby Smart following their hair-on-their-chinny-chin-chin win:

“I don’t know that we’re ready for TCU right now. Based on what I just saw, we have a lot of work to do,” the Georgia coach responded with zero hesitation when asked why his team is ready for TCU.

He followed it up with, “I don’t know enough about TCU. I know I respect their coach and their program, and they did a tremendous job today but we have to play better.”

So, they, like everybody else, figured on UM as their opponent, and spent their time preparing for someone they will not be facing.

3534.jpg

"So much the better..."

Brog

“I don’t know that we’re ready for TCU right now. Based on what I just saw, we have a lot of work to do,” the Georgia coach responded with zero hesitation when asked why his team is ready for TCU.

He followed it up with, “I don’t know enough about TCU. I know I respect their coach and their program, and they did a tremendous job today but we have to play better.”

So, they, like everybody else, figured on UM as their opponent, and spent their time preparing for someone they will not be facing.

3534.jpg

"So much the better..."
Can't help asking. Is that a he or a she or a they/them/their you've got pictured there.

frogetaboutit

Yes Kirby. Tell me you haven’t watched any film on TCU over the past month without telling me.

Relic

My wife is prepped. We had finally taken down all the Christmas decorations and put them away. But I noticed the TCU tree was still up and lit. (She had collected so many TCU ornaments, they deserved their own tree in her mind.) I asked if she was about ready to put that tree away and she warned me in no uncertain terms NOT TO TOUCH IT! It stays up until January 10th. She may not be superstitious, but she is definitely a little stitious...

hometown frog

My wife is prepped. We had finally taken down all the Christmas decorations and put them away. But I noticed the TCU tree was still up and lit. (She had collected so many TCU ornaments, they deserved their own tree in her mind.) I asked if she was about ready to put that tree away and she warned me in no uncertain terms NOT TO TOUCH IT! It stays up until January 10th. She may not be superstitious, but she is definitely a little stitious...
Good thing somebody in your house is thinking straight!!