• The KillerFrogs

Yahoo! Sports: Georgia's obliteration of TCU leads to lowest ratings in college football title game history

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Yahoo! Sports: Georgia's obliteration of TCU leads to lowest ratings in college football title game history

JACK BAER

It appears fans did not feel like watching most of Monday's College Football Playoff title game between Georgia and TCU, and it's difficult to blame them.

The 65-7 show of force from Georgia on its way to a second consecutive national championship drew only 17.223 million viewers for ESPN's family of channels, according to Austin Karp of Sports Business Journal. That number reportedly makes the Bulldogs' win the least-watched college football title game since the beginning of the BCS in 1999.

Read more at https://sports.yahoo.com/georgias-o...ge-football-title-game-history-231503762.html

KTown Frog

Opening kickoff viewers vs the 38-7 viewers? I don’t know much about all this but I’d imagine the viewership would’ve been decent to start the game. I’m sure those statistics can be found but I’m too lazy to look, haha