• The KillerFrogs

Stat of the game that no one saw coming

The TCU Football Jerk

It was really apparent that the bigs were getting some real push up front. After watching their work all year it wasn’t surprising. What WAS surprising is that they were making it look effortless.

Big love for the whole OL unit. So obvious how hard they worked since last January.

NF

Saw an interview with Wes Harris after the game. Said it was fun in late 3rd qtr and into the 4th qtr watching the michigan d-linemen tapping their helmets to come out and rest.

Wexahu

9 scoring drives in the second half less than 2:07

I spent more time looking at clock in that game than any TCU game ever.
The second half of the 3rd quarter and first five minutes of the 4th was completely nuts. I was begging for us to get the ball and just run it and let clock run for a bit just to get closer to the end of the game. My heart couldn’t take much more.

Eight

The second half of the 3rd quarter and first five minutes of the 4th was completely nuts. I was begging for us to get the ball and just run it and let clock run for a bit just to get closer to the end of the game. My heart couldn’t take much more.

curious how much conditioning and the loss of miller factored into some of the play calling later in the game

that long run seemed to take something out of emari and the 17 carries was a season high by a good margin, heck he only had 18 carries in the last 3 games combined

felt it was very noticeable on the drive after derius long punt return