• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by LeagueCityFrog

1. LeagueCityFrog

Brett Yormark eyed as new Big-12 Commish!

I’ll share again from my post a while back that Immert the NCAA head and Bowlsby the Big XII commissioner quit their jobs days apart from each other. They had to know this was coming and wanted to retire before it was made public.
  2. LeagueCityFrog

DMN: Is Big 12 in danger? Chuck Neinas, man who once saved conference, gives his take

That was a good article. Guys in their 90s just tell you everything.
  3. LeagueCityFrog

2022 Football Regular Season Predictions

I’m off on picking TCU football season records the last 3-4 seasons. I used to use Gary’s happy or angry demeanor during Fall camp as a sign of things to come. Angry Gary = 9 plus wins. Happy Gary = 7 or fewer wins. Last three years or so that formula didn’t work. My gut says wins vs CU...
  4. LeagueCityFrog

Tarleton start time - guesses?

6 or 7pm kickoff would be my guess on ESPN+ They are going to want a full house for the first game of the new era.
  5. LeagueCityFrog

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

TCU baseball now up to the #16 national ranking.
  6. LeagueCityFrog

2023 Recruiting Thread

"Better than he expected for NIL presentation for TCU." Screw this dude. Move on.
  7. LeagueCityFrog

Ponying Up: SMU embarks on $100 million football stadium upgrade

What's the ballpark capacity of the new SMU stadium post renovation?
  8. LeagueCityFrog

12/12 TCU Men's Basketball Update

The TCU Men's Basketball Team had one of the biggest jumps up in real time RPI rankings in the US last night after beating Texas A&M. They jumped 53 spots up to #33 in the US. We have three upcoming non-conference games including a rock trip to a bad Georgetown team. We should be an RPI around...
  9. LeagueCityFrog

TCU vs Texas A&M Basketball Game

Both teams took big jumps in the RPI this week. Both 7-1. Texas A&M is #33, TCU is #44. Should be a great game at the Toyota Center in Houston. Here are the current RPI rankings. http://realtimerpi.com/college_Men_basketball_rpi1.html
  10. LeagueCityFrog

Official Coaching Search Thread….

If the SEC went to 9 conference games, I would be more than cool with the new Pac-16 going to 9 conference games that would then include 2 cross over division games a season. One home, and one on the road.
  11. LeagueCityFrog

As a season ticket holder, I had just as much fun watching TCU beat La Tech in late November as I did watching them beat KU at home this year. TCU football just winning at home regardless is fun. Hit the horn, then hit those fireworks.
  12. LeagueCityFrog

7 division games a year, one cross over division game. That keeps TCU football primarily in the central time zone and sometimes the mountain time zone. Do the SEC trick and only play 8 conference games a year to help insure the minimum 6 wins for a bowl, plus the SMU game, plus a early and late...
  13. LeagueCityFrog

Pac-12 should take TCU and Houston first for their respective markets of football crazy DFW and H-Town. Then if they felt the need to go to 16 members like the SEC, then take Oklahoma State and Texas Tech. They also add 4 coveted central time zone TV spots and 4 legit athletic programs and legit...
  14. LeagueCityFrog

I read this timeline. Realignment is coming in 2024. Urgency to win and have our athletic house in order is now. Are we joining the Pac-12 with Stanford and USC or not come 2025? ADJD in trouble if not revenue wise vs the others in our state? He inherited a national brand...What excites a fan...
  15. LeagueCityFrog

Frog Volleyball 2021

We need a better coach. Period. Recruiting female athletes to TCU is not hard. Go money whip the assistant coach at UT.