• The KillerFrogs

Personal Attacks

steelfrog

Tier 1
For anyone who wants to engage in personal invective of the highest order, feel free to PM Steel. Steel always enjoys a good personal insult dustup.

InterestedObserver

Pistols at 30 paces Wes....it just makes too much sense. Read the responses to your original post and tell me I'm wrong on this one.

NF

That sounds like a great idea, though a Killerfrogs Fight Night might be more fun. I doubt if either fighter would be standing after more than about 30 seconds, but those first haymakers would be pure comedy gold.

We'd need a fleet from Med-Star on hand which might be a problem.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
That sounds like a great idea, though a Killerfrogs Fight Night might be more fun. I doubt if either fighter would be standing after more than about 30 seconds, but those first haymakers would be pure comedy gold.

We'd need a fleet from Med-Star on hand which might be a problem.

Yeah, but you and the wife will stay in the parking lot. :rolleyes:

cdsfrog

Seems fair, long as we don't have those from other schools trying to belittle TCU and try to rile up others on the board. There are 2 in particular and many feel this way. There have been posts about it. Banning them would be the best way to prevent personal attacks.

roddog

Banned
Seems fair, long as we don't have those from other schools trying to belittle TCU and try to rile up others on the board. There are 2 in particular and many feel this way. There have been posts about it. Banning them would be the best way to prevent personal attacks.

or some of you could try and act like adults!

"if they would agree with us on every issue then we would have to fall them fags" - seriously

cdsfrog

or some of you could try and act like adults!

"if they would agree with us on every issue then we would have to fall them fags" - seriously

Not sure what the quote is for, never came from me. If you want to insult me continue to do so, you only prove my point.

TEUFELI

Brain Twister: I am not Mac, but Mac would like to be NativeFrog. Who am I?

Galloway

This is the obvious solution. And what kind of person hangs out on other schools boards all day trying to pick fights and rile people up?? If that isn't the definition of a loser....then I don't know what is. Perhaps the truth is in fact a personal attack in this case...and it seems like the best way to get this nonsense to stop is get rid of the couple of instigators who add absolutely zero value to the forum and specifically TRY to draw people offsides and foster an environment where attacks thrive...

HFrog1999

Brain Twister: I am not Mac, but Mac would like to be NativeFrog. Who am I?

Fran?

tulsa-slide-2.jpg

cdsfrog

Galloway

This is the obvious solution. And what kind of person hangs out on other schools boards all day trying to pick fights and rile people up?? If that isn't the definition of a loser....then I don't know what is. Perhaps the truth is in fact a personal attack in this case...and it seems like the best way to get this nonsense to stop is get rid of the couple of instigators who add absolutely zero value to the forum and specifically TRY to draw people offsides and foster an environment where attacks thrive...

I will leave the personal stuff aside. Those that try to rile up others only encourage and instigate personal attacks should either stop or be banned. Doesn't matter if they "been on this board for 10 years" or not. 10 years or 10 minutes, that behavior is unacceptable and far worse than what this thread was started for. At least in my opinion

HFrog1999

No way. Galloway can't even turn a computer on. Plus, he probably doesn't wake up until 15 minutes after his radio show starts.

Here's a riddle, my dad was probably one of the first athletes Galloway ever wrote about yet I guarantee you've never heard of him.

Hmm. Steel and Frognosticator the same:

Lessee:

Steel: Smart, svelt, adventurous, loved by women, respected by men, delightful to children, light-haired, just a beautiful person

Frognosticator: Dark haired, hirsute, stinky, stupid, fat, ugly--NOT the acme of the male of the species.

Good grief. I'll have everyone know that Frognosticator is both more handsome and weighs less than Steel. Steel is light haired, though. He's also light in the head.