• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

Pharm Frog

I have no idea what he means when he says he told his D that he was going to call the game like he does in practice. Maybe that’s some kind of code but to my ears it sounds like — “Well I’d certainly hope so.”

Fiscuits

You folks are scheissing morons, and are the worst fans in America. We are playing the #2 or #3 team in college football a very good game, and all you can do is [ hundin] moan, complain, want people fired. You have no skills in coaching, or playing a game of tiddlywinks, let along college football. Just shut the scheiss for a whil
I know you hate Gary for reasons I don’t know why but we did have a really good team in 2017 and were just a healthy Duggan from being pretty good last year. Do we need changes absolutely but at least be honest.
I do not hate Gary. Personally, he has been GREAT for TCU and Fort Worth. That will never change for eternity.

It is 2021. Since 2016 we have had ONE “decent” team. ONE! Since 2012 we have had Three! How long do we keep going on with the charade that he is a top level coach!

The bulk of Gary’s success was before the Big 12. He has the bank account to prove it.

Our fans have a million excuses as to why we “were/are so close”….when the truth is we are a mediocre (.500) program in the Big 12.

No true Frog fan hates Gary…,but good lord….how bad do we have to be to say enoughs enough!