• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

Mean Purple

Do we think QB gaining 15 pounds of muscle may change his deep throws and take 5 games to adjust?
good gosh, the issue is player injuries. and yes, the S&C program, if even remotely at an acceptable level for a P5 team, can help with a lot of that.
Even issues with ankles and knees. get away from the over use of speed work. get to the brute work.

Mean Purple

I know you hate Gary for reasons I don’t know why but we did have a really good team in 2017 and were just a healthy Duggan from being pretty good last year. Do we need changes absolutely but at least be honest.
Team was not really all that great. League was a bit down and some funky [ Finebaum ] happened in other games. And our coaches called really idiotic crap in the conf title game and we lost.

The TCU Football Jerk

I know you hate Gary for reasons I don’t know why but we did have a really good team in 2017 and were just a healthy Duggan from being pretty good last year. Do we need changes absolutely but at least be honest.

One good year out of the past 6. What have you done for me lately????? Dude's riding on past glories. He's been given more leash than many, many, many other coaches that are in P5 conferences and make as much money as he does. He never takes blame for his failures and either blames the fans, injuries or youth. Time to cut the cord.