• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ftwfrog

Have you not been to a restaurant in any mid-size or other city in the past few years?
“Averages”
Sure. I’ve spent more than I want to on a drink before but hell, a beer at a cowboys game would be a bargain compared to these silly numbers.
Also, you purchase a case of beer or drink a bottle of alcohol at home like a real human and you cut that average umber down by $8.50 a drink.

Ron Swanson

“Averages”
Sure. I’ve spent more than I want to on a drink before but hell, a beer at a cowboys game would be a bargain compared to these silly numbers.
Also, you purchase a case of beer or drink a bottle of alcohol at home like a real human and you cut that average umber down by $8.50 a drink.
Yeah I am guessing that I average around one dollar per drink nowadays. When I was hitting the bars, it was probably closer to three or four dollars per drink.

tcudoc

when-youre-trying-to-hide-your-pregnancy-as-long-as-40538222.png

nwlafrog

Speaking of beer

NWLA girl was humming/singing beer never broke my heart or beer can by Luke Combs (can’t remember which one) while we were walking to the convention center in Dallas and I had some splaining to do.

Ron Swanson

Doesn’t a 12 pack cost more than $12 these days?
Miller Lite and Lone Star Light are about $1/beer, but I drink scotch rocks or vodka rocks 95% of the time these days. Only really drink beer if I’m at some sort of event (football game, lakehouse weekend, house party, hunting or fishing, etc...).

If I’m sitting at home, I’m sipping liquor. Tito’s and The Famous Grouse are both $26/handle at Specs or Total Wine, and they are my go-to’s.

MTfrog5

Miller Lite and Lone Star Light are about $1/beer, but I drink scotch rocks or vodka rocks 95% of the time these days. Only really drink beer if I’m at some sort of event (football game, lakehouse weekend, house party, hunting or fishing, etc...).

If I’m sitting at home, I’m sipping liquor. Tito’s and The Famous Grouse are both $26/handle at Specs or Total Wine, and they are my go-to’s.
100%. Every once in awhile I’ll get a create your own 6 pack but if I’m drinking something it will be crown or another type of whiskey