• The KillerFrogs

Other Games Thread - Week 12

Mean Purple

For half the game yes. I also fully believe we are in that game if Anderson doesn’t get hurt. Not saying we win by any means but it isn’t as bad as the score ended up being.
correct. we were in the conf champ game all the way through half as well. even parts of 2nd half. then Mayfield went nuts.

Planks

I’m still a little worried about Baylor getting into the playoffs. Yes I know the committee will do everything they can to keep them out, but consider the following scenario:

1) With Tua out for the season, Alabama loses to Auburn, falling to 10-2
2) Either Oregon or Utah loses another game this season before winning the Pac 12 championship game, leading to an 11-2 Pac 12 champion
3) Georgia loses to LSU in the SEC championship game, falling to 11-2
4) Jalen Hurts gets hurt against TCU or Okie State, leading to a Baylor win in the Big 12 championship game rematch.

Baylor makes the playoffs

Ron Swanson

I’m still a little worried about Baylor getting into the playoffs. Yes I know the committee will do everything they can to keep them out, but consider the following scenario:

1) With Tua out for the season, Alabama loses to Auburn, falling to 10-2
2) Either Oregon or Utah loses another game this season before winning the Pac 12 championship game, leading to an 11-2 Pac 12 champion
3) Georgia loses to LSU in the SEC championship game, falling to 11-2
4) Jalen Hurts gets hurt against TCU or Okie State, leading to a Baylor win in the Big 12 championship game rematch.

Baylor makes the playoffs
Not gonna happen

It just can’t, ok?