• The KillerFrogs

What we need to do to close the gap between us and the 2 teams that played tonight

Mean Purple

o-line was awesome. when he leans and runs behind his pads, he is one of the best there is. Just has to do it more without needing to be challenged, or gp just challeng him every game. I'm sure sewo was happy to see the o-line play better. after injuries and moves, that bowl prep time game them a lot of time to gel.

Bizarro Frog

It varies year to year according to injuries. We don’t have the depth to sustain lots of injuries like Bama or Clemson but I would not bet against a healthy TCU coached by Coach P. If we have an accurate QB that can make plays and not turn the ball over we can play with and beat anyone.

4th. down

It varies year to year according to injuries. We don’t have the depth to sustain lots of injuries like Bama or Clemson but I would not bet against a healthy TCU coached by Coach P. If we have an accurate QB that can make plays and not turn the ball over we can play with and beat anyone.

Yep, after 20 years, I don't give our defense a second thought with GP at the helm. If Sewo can learn to run lower and more forward lean, he would be the top back in the conference. Just hoping playing time with him and Anderson isn't a problem.