• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel- 2018

Mean Purple

Does UM have to pay a buyout?
Yes, they'll have to pay.
And it will go against manny on the recruiting trail. I think he attended FSU. So other coaches will point out the trouble at FSU and that Manny will leave them high and dry like temple. Sounds crazy, sure, but that is how it goes out there. GP has faced worse. But at least Manny deserves it.

Mean Purple

Our TCU alums and their Texas money and our top notch head coach ain't settling for mediocrity. We can compete for the title next year. Fix a couple of key items and you watch with the defense we have coming back.
yeah, to claim we are in the same mess as Miami is a joke. Richt took that job only because he went to school there. I see him taking a year off and ending up somewhere else. Or he'll do something with ministry. either way, he'll end up better off than Miami. the guy truly lives for a higher purpose and helps a lot of people.

Mean Purple

No idea. Just seems like a sudden unexpected retirement. I mean, maybe its not for people who follow him or Miami football. Just caught me by surprise. Was thinking maybe he took a page from Urban Meyers playbook.
Only health related issue I can think of, and please, Lord, don't let it be so, is if Katherine faced another battle with cancer.

Richt would be the perfect man to take over the helm at FCA.