• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

He’s probably a Chiefs fan.

Edit: or a gambler.
They lose again? I was watching the much anticipated return of the greatest Maverick in the history of the franchise.
drunk_dirk_400x400.jpg

MTfrog5

Just bought our Billy Joel tickets on Tick Pick. Same exact seats on the hub of stubs were $85 more because of fees.
If they are the exact seats make sure you get their early. Bought opening day tickets from SeatGeek couple years ago and someone bought the same tickets on StubHub. Rangers and SeatGeak were good about it and found two tickets a section over. Sucked missing the first inning though.

If they are the exact seats make sure you get their early. Bought opening day tickets from SeatGeek couple years ago and someone bought the same tickets on StubHub. Rangers and SeatGeak were good about it and found two tickets a section over. Sucked missing the first inning though.

Hell, that happened to me at the new AMC at Clearfork. The lady who had my same seats was a real see you next Tuesday about it.

nwlafrog

For those interested.......

I bought a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 subcompact 9mm and added the laser to it as a Christmas gift for my wife. I think she will be pretty stoked about it. I fired off 50 rounds at the range after the purchase. It’s a very smooth shooting gun. The slim body and small grip make it a good fit for a petite woman (I had my pinky and ring finger hanging off the grip with the smaller magazine). It also came with the extended magazine for a larger hand. I added the laser because I worry about her in a high stress situation not being able to aim down the sights. This gives her the ability to follow the laser and pull the trigger for accuracy up to about 15 yards. At around 20 yards and up the laser isn’t quite as accurate, but it won’t totally miss the target by any means. It’s adjustable if she wants it tweaked a bit as well.

Also, to be honest, lasers are just rad and I like to think that if she had to pull it out and put the laser on someone they’d change their path, ship their pants or both.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
OODA Loop

Observe
Orient
Decide
Act

Action is faster than reaction.

I would say most criminals try to surprise their victim and catch them off guard. Thinking you can out draw a person who has the jump on you will not end well.

Studies have shown a person with a knife can close 21 feet before a shot is fired.

Surfrog

Hell, that happened to me at the new AMC at Clearfork. The lady who had my same seats was a real see you next Tuesday about it.

Had to inform my Scottish buddy that he can't throw that word around like candy.

I bought a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 subcompact 9mm and added the laser to it as a Christmas gift for my wife. I think she will be pretty stoked about it. I fired off 50 rounds at the range after the purchase. It’s a very smooth shooting gun. The slim body and small grip make it a good fit for a petite woman (I had my pinky and ring finger hanging off the grip with the smaller magazine). It also came with the extended magazine for a larger hand. I added the laser because I worry about her in a high stress situation not being able to aim down the sights. This gives her the ability to follow the laser and pull the trigger for accuracy up to about 15 yards. At around 20 yards and up the laser isn’t quite as accurate, but it won’t totally miss the target by any means. It’s adjustable if she wants it tweaked a bit as well.

Also, to be honest, lasers are just rad and I like to think that if she had to pull it out and put the laser on someone they’d change their path, ship their pants or both.

Honestly with pistols, simply clean the trigger and the difference between a stock Glock/M&P/HK and a 2000+ custom become negligible.

For the laser, use a common type of ammo and zero it in on a common yardage. Laser = night shooting = home defense = less than 5 yards to contact.

The primary goal of a CCW holder is to lay cover fire and distract enough to get their family and themselves out of harm's way. Reality is - by the time the police get an active shooter call they are sub 5 min away in most locations. They see a guy with a gun, they shoot. See Alabama mall shooting when a retired US Army male was shot by police because of confused identity. By the time police get "5'8 male, blue jeans, white shirt" gets to cops it's "6'1, male, tan shorts grey shirt." Then the good guy with the gun winds up getting shot as well. The same thing happened at the bar shooting in California, the CHP officer who was first in was killed by friendly fire.

A buddy of mine runs defense classes teaching gunfighting, protection, stress shoots, and a bunch of other stuff. 15 year GB vet. I'd be happy to pass his info, some of his classes are for women only.

HFrog1999

I’m probably going to buy my wife the S&W EZ .380. She has RA and it’s easy for her operate.

Mean Purple

OODA Loop

Observe
Orient
Decide
Act

Action is faster than reaction.

I would say most criminals try to surprise their victim and catch them off guard. Thinking you can out draw a person who has the jump on you will not end well.

Studies have shown a person with a knife can close 21 feet before a shot is fired.
And when you drill his (schumer) center mass, he does not close any further. (Train, Stress Shoots, Survive)

Last edited:

Eight

Tough to play back to back nights with one on the road.

But yah, sucks to lose to the worst team in the NBA.

god forbid they have to play a game, fly 2 hours to phoenix where they gain an hour on the flight, and have to play again.

not like they are having to play a game, get on a bus or a train, and drive all night to play the next game.

Latest posts