• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

pnMSac6.jpg

Surfrog

Where do you live? I want to avoid this area.

actually, the place is in a nice part of town.

Statistically, robberies, muggings, and break-ins are more likely to happen in wealthier areas, areas of recent and radical gentrification, or extreme socioeconomic differences in short distances. The specific area this happened is due to all three. Gentrification of old downtown and 500,000+ median income next to 11,000 median by a distance of .5 miles.

talor

actually, the place is in a nice part of town.

Statistically, robberies, muggings, and break-ins are more likely to happen in wealthier areas, areas of recent and radical gentrification, or extreme socioeconomic differences in short distances. The specific area this happened is due to all three. Gentrification of old downtown and 500,000+ median income next to 11,000 median by a distance of .5 miles.

Ok well answer the question.

I was at an event earlier this week and sitting at a table with a group of people. I dropped my napkin and as I leaned over to get it a woman a few seats down in an extremely short skirt was getting up. No barrier. Saw full Oregon State. I will never look at her the same. This is a woman I see 2-3 times a week.
So your saying commando? Capet match drapes or hardwood floors?

You lead an equally charmed life.

Good tactic BTW.

HFrog1999

I was at an event earlier this week and sitting at a table with a group of people. I dropped my napkin and as I leaned over to get it a woman a few seats down in an extremely short skirt was getting up. No barrier. Saw full Oregon State. I will never look at her the same. This is a woman I see 2-3 times a week.

Is she hot?

MedicalPaleIrishsetter-small.gif