• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

frog-hat

So if he walks up and uses one nut kick on the left side and then transfers over and uses another nut kick to the right side, but in the same scrotum, does he lose one year or two years of eligibility

Last edited:

Eight

texas fans claiming that jackson never sent in his loi, that he is reconsidering because he now realizes atm lied to him about playing running back, and that he has been in contact with mensa

some people are also telling me scheissing mensa will be taking horns to the big 12 title game this year and nc in 2019 based upon this class so take the only thing i would take with any merit is that jackson's loi not got to bcs

Moose Stuff

texas fans claiming that jackson never sent in his loi, that he is reconsidering because he now realizes atm lied to him about playing running back, and that he has been in contact with mensa

some people are also telling me scheissing mensa will be taking horns to the big 12 title game this year and nc in 2019 based upon this class so take the only thing i would take with any merit is that jackson's loi not got to bcs

I don’t give one [ Finebaum ] about what Texas fans claim.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

Texas wins the national championship every February and manages to lose it when the season starts.

But of course, they now have a mensa member as head coach so its possible they could rule the world, wipe out terrorism, stop climate change and bring peace to the middle east.

If only GP would take the mensa test instead of getting root canals

Eight

Texas wins the national championship every February and manages to lose it when the season starts.

But of course, they now have a mensa member as head coach so its possible they could rule the world, wipe out terrorism, stop climate change and bring peace to the middle east.

If only GP would take the mensa test instead of getting root canals

amazing how teflon many of this big programs are and yet the beat keeps rolling on.

parents, kids, coaches, and media keep falling for the same old [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
My dad despises brussel sprouts. Apparently his mom used to make them when he was a kid and she sucked at it.

I chop them in half, toss them with salt/pepper/olive oil, and throw them on the grill with my meat. Fantastic

And my cousin always makes a killer brussel sprout dish on Thanksgiving, but she just throws a ton of bacon in there. That’s basically cheating.

That is exactly how my wife likes them. I actually didn’t gag on that recipe, but...