• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: #6 TCU @ #5 OU - 7 pm on FOX

TCUWIN

Our coaches sure seem to be smiling a lot shaking hands with the OU players. I guess we are the Wisconsin of the big 12. Take a butt kicking so the conference can get a team in the playoffs.

FrogLifeYo

sure I can explain. GP should have left Robinson in for the entire 2nd half. Hill never could hit a WR with any zip throws it into coverage, off target, and can't hit many in stride. Been watching him all season overthrow backs in the flat.

Nope...that explains something but not that particular move...Kenny didn't loose that game for us..He's just not good enough to put us on his back and super star us out of poor play at other positions. Very few teams have a guy like that. We played one tonight

Rabidfrog

We did not quit. Final punt was correct. Why tempt them to score again. Punt at the end of first half was gutless. They just beat us fair and square. Ejection of our player, though, p's me off.

We are not as good as we think we are and are long ways away from being on same level as OU. We were out played, out coached, out everything by OU. Any rematch in a potential big 12 title game would likely end in similar result. When OU is clicking on all cylinders we just can't compete. Hard to even be mad as we just don't have the horses to run with those guys.

K

kdaltcu

This game is on the coaches. Played not to lose in the first half. GP needs to stop being passive at the end of the 1st half. Game could’ve been 31-21 at half, instead he tries to play for the half and its 38-14.

Punting at midfield with 8 minutes left in the 4th was mind boggling.

In order to be great, you have to take chances to win.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Are we sure he was being serious?
Honestly, I'm on enough pain meds (that aren't working) to put down an elephant. So, I'm not in the mood with people acting like idiots, and I've already had to spike several of his posts tonight. I'm don't being the nice mod tonight. They'll be allowed back on Monday.