• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: #6 TCU @ #5 OU - 7 pm on FOX

CountryFrog

Questioning the heart or passion of the team or coaches is crazy. There were some poor decisions made but the loss had nothing to do with a lack of effort.

I didn't see anyone quit. Accusing coaches because they potentially made a bad decision is insane. You think they work 100+ hours per week and then just give up on a game in the second or third quarter? For what? So they can start game planning on the sidelines for the next week? Get in a few hands of gin rummy before getting on the plane back home?

PO Frog

As I said in another reply, not a 38-14 talent gap as you suggest. Do you suggest that OU’s talent last season was only 6 points better than TCU?

OU has better overall talent, but the gap has nothing to do whether TCU can beat OU. Does ISU have better talent that TCU and OU? We can play this silly game all night.

TCU has closed the talent gap enough to be a program able to compete for a conference championship. That is what matters. If you forgot, they won one in 2014.
That’s not what you posted. You said there wasn’t a talent gap. That is asinine.

Questioning the heart or passion of the team or coaches is crazy. There were some poor decisions made but the loss had nothing to do with a lack of effort.

I didn't see anyone quit. Accusing coaches because they potentially made a bad decision is insane. You think they work 100+ hours per week and then just give up on a game in the second or third quarter? For what? So they can start game planning on the sidelines for the next week? Get in a few hands of gin rummy before getting on the plane back home?
I agree. Frankly I would rather see members get a week vacation for posting bs like you allude to than spare putzes like Bearly a Frog for juvenile trolling

BleedNPurple

7 drops tonight? Shades of last year. Don’t know what else KH could have done. Face it - we’re all po’d about this loss. Better get things screwed back together or Tech will pound our darns next week.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Which was worse today? Our O-line or our D-line? Does getting Morris back for the CCG really help that much? It seems like we blitzed more today than the rest of the year combined - and got totally roasted on EVERY blitz.

Hey, but we won the second half 6-0!!!!!

Horny4TCU

Stats. People's memories are sometimes not accurate so it is what it is.

Plus, not everyone gets to watch the game.

Should we change the score and be like baylor?
The stats sting... I hate to say this, but I wish we had Mayfield at QB tonight. We had the opportunity, but I'd rather have a [ profanity ] at QB and a National Title, than holding our heads with our jocks in our hands. We have the defense, but really miss the performance of an elite QB.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
7 drops tonight? Shades of last year. Don’t know what else KH could have done. Face it - we’re all po’d about this loss. Better get things screwed back together or Tech will pound our darns next week.

Tech is a demoralized team with their Bro Coach about to get fired. Unless the Frogs put in a totally gutless performance in Lubbock, they should be able to get a "W".