• The KillerFrogs

Tom Herman

Chongo94

TCURiggs

And remember his interview on TV just before Houston's bowl game last year. Dude was incensed the reporter asked him about the UT rumors.

They probably have some type of sadomasochistic dungeon in their home...

That was one of the most awkward interviews I've ever seen. It was just obvious that he was full of ship, but he tried to hold his poker face and not say too much, all while trying to be a richard to the reporter. Such a doosh.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
That was one of the most awkward interviews I've ever seen. It was just obvious that he was full of ship, but he tried to hold his poker face and not say too much, all while trying to be a richard to the reporter. Such a doosh.
I was going to have fun with the delete key on this but my phone got all darned up and I quit.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Cg-Lj3WUoAQySq7.jpg

Caption this pic - Some people love the shocker.

Lone Frog

I was wondering how long it would take her to blast someone. They're the most thin-skinned people ever. They're not going to make it long in Austin with that bs. Especially if they keep losing.

If you take a look at her actual twitter feed, you'll see she retweeted something from Sumlin's wife (a photo of a disgusting letter) immediately after making her snide remark to Meyer about language. Joined together like that, it almost looks like the Meyer remark is in response to the photo, which makes the whole thing pretty damn funny (at least if your sense of humor is as dark as mine).

mU5VuL3.jpg

>

jack the frog

And remember his interview on TV just before Houston's bowl game last year. Dude was incensed the reporter asked him about the UT rumors.

I was thinking the same thing. I suspect they are pretty miserable people around their home in private. Real anger and acid throwing for the people on their list.

InstaFrog

50 Shades of Herman....Fire up the popcorn maker, this should be fun, for as long as it lasts.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
If you take a look at her actual twitter feed, you'll see she retweeted something from Sumlin's wife (a photo of a disgusting letter) immediately after making her snide remark to Meyer about language. Joined together like that, it almost looks like the Meyer remark is in response to the photo, which makes the whole thing pretty damn funny (at least if your sense of humor is as dark as mine).

mU5VuL3.jpg

>
Good lord at that letter. scheissing Aggies, man.